. Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
TIKITEMBO

Silver

Post by TIKITEMBO » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Last edited by TIKITEMBO on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cavalier

Gold

Re: T14 Income Guidelines for Need Based Aide

Post by Cavalier » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey TLSers,

Does anyone know where there is consolidated information on the income guidelines for need based aide for th T14? What I'm looking for is something like how much you can make per member of your household and be eligible for need based aide. I'm sure there are income guidelines schools that the public universities have to follow (since they receive gov't money), but I haven't found much helpful information. I'm not even sure the private universities have to disclose it. However, this strikes me as something at least the public universities would have to publish from previous experiences I've had.

This is definitely going to be an important factor for the next year as some universities take your parents' income into account and some don't. What I've read on these forums seems to indicate there's not too much aide for need, but when you're staring down mounds of debt, every little bit helps right?

Thanks!
I would start here: http://grammar.about.com/od/alightersid ... d-Aide.htm

TIKITEMBO

Silver

Post by TIKITEMBO » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Last edited by TIKITEMBO on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tt5504a

New

Post by tt5504a » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm

bump

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Financial Aid”