I am currently signed up to take the LSAT on October 9th and I have not prepared adequately.
I started studying about 3 days ago. I've taken a couple practice tests and have scores of 166/168. (I didn't study, because I got a 171 cold on my first diagnostic a few months ago and assumed I'd be fine ><) My GPA is sitting about a 3.35(will be a 3.39-3.40 after this semester). I am aiming to get into: Pepperdine or Loyola with significant $$$.(Or a similar ranked school with most paid for, but preferably one of those two)
Do you think I should chance it next week, hope for a 170+ or study up for December and take it then.
I'd be fine with taking it in December, but I worry that I won't get $$$$ from one of those schools if I apply that late and that is a deciding factor for me. That is my main concern. The lack of scholarships available for applying when I get my December scores.
I appreciate the help and thanks in advance!
Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest