Loans... point of no return?

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
omninode

Re: Loans... point of no return?

Postby omninode » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

rad law wrote:
omninode wrote:People might actually take you more seriously if you could demonstrate that you know what a period is. I know I would.

I won't.

Fair enough.

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 am

Beantown26 wrote:
rad law wrote:
Beantown26 wrote:Few things...

First off 5 posts a day is a lot...busy people with big things going on do not have time for 5 posts a day...

Second...your too emotional...emotions will kill you in most careers....it will probably limit you somewhat...

Third...cool out bro...let other people "ruin" their lives and you go get your shoe shined, read your comic books, attend the Star Wars conventions, play online video games, etc...

And to all...the reason you hear mostly bad things on this site...like not being able to get jobs and related items, is because the people who have jobs do not have time to post here...the people who have jobs are making PAPER...not posting on TLS...my guess is the people who do the majority of the posting are below average...my advice to people is find a hobby or activity that contributes to your net wealth...

Let’s face it… most “nerds” are terrible with people; hence they struggle with job interviews…because they are forced to communicate in person and not on blogs, websites, TLS, etc…and they panic…

Don’t post 2600 items on TLS...do something more productive...

Law School is fantastic...and I think if you want to go you should...it’s just different in that many people that attend are nothing...(medical school and business school require a certain level of achievement before entering…therefore a higher quality person attends overall) a bunch of kids who majored in history, political science, and english...these kids can't get real jobs if they wanted one coming out of school, so it makes it that much harder to market them even after a law degree….
I suggested majoring in accounting, engineering, finance, maybe something medical related, etc…you will be marketable before law school and after as well…it gives you options….

And to the “reasonableman” just try and read the post and not respond…I know you want to…but walk away…you can do it…step back…take your hands off the mouse….that’s it walk away…

I’m guessing you couldn’t…your emotions would never allow that…o well

Good luck to everyone…I hope everyone is working hard…making paper…doing what they love and following their dreams…MUCH LOVE!!!

PEACE
P.S. I left some grammatical errors …I know some people on this site love correcting posts…ENJOY!!!

lol no

RadLaw you know why law school want diverse student bodies?
So more than one perspective is not only discussed and different ideas are presented.
You sir have posted over 5,500 times…you are the post nerd I speak of…
And to post that many times you most likely spend 10 times the amount of time on the board.
Of course you do not agree…you like the “reasonable man” are more comfortable on blogs than dealing with people in person…
You like the “reasonable man” put people down under the cover of blogs…
Most likely you and others like yourself struggle with presentations, interviews, talking to women etc…
Stop posting just to post…
Get a life…go for a walk, take a trip, read a book etc…
Do not copy an entire post and then cross them out and write nothing of substance after…

QFT. :lol:

paratactical wrote:Yo Beantown, Reasonable_Man is one of the few posters here that has actually managed to get serious employment, a hot wife and a not soul-crushing level of debt out of a shitty law school. His advice is legit.

As far as post count goes, his is pretty damn reasonable.

Link?

reasonable_man

Postby reasonable_man » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:00 am

Dont you wish spyke :)

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:20 am

reasonable_man wrote:Dont you wish spyke :)

:lol: You know the rules, pics or it didn't happen!

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:24 am

XxSpyKEx wrote:
reasonable_man wrote:Dont you wish spyke :)

:lol: You know the rules, pics or it didn't happen!

Oh, I've seen the pics. :wink:

Return to “Financial Aid”