NYC Fin Aid

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
GratefulDead

NYC Fin Aid

Postby GratefulDead » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Hey, don't know much about any of the above and have tried looking around. Does anyone know what FinAid looks like for Columbia, NYU and Fordham? Wanna stay in NYC, depending on LSAT probably going to one of them, can't imagine getting less than a 167 on June 2010 and I have a 3.89, so I'm hoping for some money from 1 of the three. Expectations for each one???Obviously I know a 167 is not even getting into NYU or Columbia, but what abt Fordham? I have seen very little info on Fordham FinAid and Schollys.

GratefulDead

Re: NYC Fin Aid

Postby GratefulDead » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Bump

andreea7

Re: NYC Fin Aid

Postby andreea7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 am

GratefulDead wrote:Hey, don't know much about any of the above and have tried looking around. Does anyone know what FinAid looks like for Columbia, NYU and Fordham? Wanna stay in NYC, depending on LSAT probably going to one of them, can't imagine getting less than a 167 on June 2010 and I have a 3.89, so I'm hoping for some money from 1 of the three. Expectations for each one???Obviously I know a 167 is not even getting into NYU or Columbia, but what abt Fordham? I have seen very little info on Fordham FinAid and Schollys.

Work hard to get over 170 on your LSAT and you might get decent merit money from Columbia or NYU.

Return to “Financial Aid”