Question on scholarships

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
bballfreak56

Question on scholarships

Postby bballfreak56 » Sat May 29, 2010 1:51 pm

I was wondering if anyone knew how law school scholarships for returning students compared to undergrad on average. For example if I were to be near the top of my law school class would I be able to receive many scholarships for my second year? Or are scholarships hard to come by unless you are offered them as part of your acceptance package? Any advice would be appreciated.

Hamilton

Re: Question on scholarships

Postby Hamilton » Sat May 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Last edited by Hamilton on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bballfreak56

Postby bballfreak56 » Sat May 29, 2010 2:04 pm

I was thinking that might be the case, I was hoping for private scholarships for returning students. But I feel that they are limited.

forty-two

Postby forty-two » Sat May 29, 2010 3:25 pm

bballfreak56 wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew how law school scholarships for returning students compared to undergrad on average. For example if I were to be near the top of my law school class would I be able to receive many scholarships for my second year? Or are scholarships hard to come by unless you are offered them as part of your acceptance package? Any advice would be appreciated.

This depends on the school. Some give scholarships to top students (like UCD and USD), while others don't save money for that purpose.

Return to “Financial Aid”