Listing Undergrad Financial aid? Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
Series70

New

Listing Undergrad Financial aid?

Post by Series70 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:15 pm

So, I finally got my parents' tax forms, and sat down to do Need Access and some non-participating school-based financial aid applications. Things were cruising along until I came up against undergrad grants and scholarships.

I got my B.A. back in 2002. I know I received some grants and scholarships over the years, but I have no idea how much. I'm going to try to call my undergrad financial aid office on Monday. But how did the rest of you handle this? Did you happen to keep all the necessary documents? Or did you just enter a number that sounds right?

Sauer Grapes

Silver

Re: Listing Undergrad Financial aid?

Post by Sauer Grapes » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Last edited by Sauer Grapes on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swc65

Silver

Post by swc65 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Your school(s) should have the information. Otherwise, it is usually OK to estimate, especially if it has been a long time.

Series70

New

Post by Series70 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Thanks for the replies. I called my school yesterday, and they did have all the information on file. I just provided my social and they gave it too me over the phone. (The guy wasn't too happy about it, but, whatever.)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Financial Aid”