FAFSA time...

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
User avatar
Doritos
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 pm

FAFSA time...

Postby Doritos » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Hey friends. How are you. Ok, so its FAFSA time and this past year I've had like 6 or 7 jobs. Some I worked for as little as 3 hours others I worked for like 2 weeks. Do I have to get a W-2 from a place that I worked literally 3 hours for? I had two jobs that resulted in the bulk of my income (read: 95%) so would it would be kosher if I just put those two down and guesstimated the remaining 5%?



Return to “Financial Aid”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests