Do any law schools have programs aimed at enrolling URMs?
If you know of any, please mention them here. Examples could look like:
1) an admissions office doing targeted recruitment for URMs
2) programs or services within the law school for URMs
This is for an undergrad research paper.
(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:41 pm
- Posts: 13071
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am
Some schools have extended admitted student weekends with an additional day or additional activities for the URM admits.
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm
I think UC Hastings has something along those lines. LEOP if im not mistaken
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests