Internship Experience?

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
Jabb

Internship Experience?

Postby Jabb » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering if you need internship experience to get accepted into the T14. Is it necessary? Do I need to intern to qualify for the T14?

I'm asking this because, I literally have no time to intern during the fall (class conflict), and I will be studying for my LSAT in the spring (taking LSAT in June) so getting an internship will be unlikely. I go to school in DC, so almost everyone interns here. Nevertheless, I am super active on campus and are in several clubs.

Thanks!

ek5dn

Re: Internship Experience?

Postby ek5dn » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:28 pm

Jabb wrote:Hey Everyone,

I am wondering if you need internship experience to get accepted into the T14. Is it necessary? Do I need to intern to qualify for the T14?

I'm asking this because, I literally have no time to intern during the fall (class conflict), and I will be studying for my LSAT in the spring (taking LSAT in June) so getting an internship will be unlikely. I go to school in DC, so almost everyone interns here. Nevertheless, I am super active on campus and are in several clubs.

Thanks!

Not necessary. Could help a bit but focus on your lsat score

Jabb

Postby Jabb » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

removed.
Last edited by Jabb on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jabb

Postby Jabb » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:40 pm

ek5dn wrote:
Jabb wrote:Hey Everyone,

Thanks!

Not necessary. Could help a bit but focus on your lsat score

Thank You! I was bit curious about this question. I want to also ask, do T14 look at what you did during the summer? To be frank, I relaxed during the entire summer due to a rigerous (I understand that I am justifying) but I needed the rest. I do plan on interning next summer. I will be a rising senior next summer.

TheMikey

Postby TheMikey » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:59 pm

No you don't need internship experience to go to a T14. If you want to do an internship because you're interested in it, then just do it. But if you don't want to do one then you don't have to.

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”