Native American, Indigenous, Native Hawaiian, and Polynesian applicants - Harvard NALSA is here to answer your questions Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
HarvardNALSA

New

Native American, Indigenous, Native Hawaiian, and Polynesian applicants - Harvard NALSA is here to answer your questions

Post by HarvardNALSA » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Hello applicants,

The Native American Law Student Association at Harvard Law School is here to answer your questions. We know there is a limited amount of information available to you and we would like to be a resource. Feel free to contact us.

HLS NALSA

HarvardNALSA

New

Re: Native American, Indigenous, Native Hawaiian, and Polynesian applicants - Harvard NALSA is here to answer your quest

Post by HarvardNALSA » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:02 pm

Bump for all the natives out there in need of guidance.

littleparis

New

Re: Native American, Indigenous, Native Hawaiian, and Polynesian applicants - Harvard NALSA is here to answer your quest

Post by littleparis » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:00 am

Indigenous of where? I'm indigenous but from Algeria non-white, mixed w/Berber (not Arab) and sub-Saharan roots. Am I factored in this equation?

mj93

New

Post by mj93 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 pm

Hello there,

I went to a private university in LA, but there was not a strong NA population or much support for students (which was admittedly shocking since LA has a large indigenous population). I often felt out of place. What is the NA community like at Harvard?

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”