Northwestern ED URM Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
usaorbust

Bronze

Northwestern ED URM

Post by usaorbust » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Couldn't find much info about NU ED as a URM, any idea what numbers or range would make someone ED competitive? Would love to be in Chicago in general, but don't know if I can get into UChicago, let alone with money. NU is also one of my top choices, so NU with money is attractive.
Last edited by usaorbust on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UVA2B

Gold

Re: Northwestern ED URM

Post by UVA2B » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:19 pm

You have a legit shot at UChicago with serious money, but if you wanted to go that route, ED NU and see what happens. Since you're an HYS target with those numbers, they'll probably jump at your application.

goingnutslawschool

New

Post by goingnutslawschool » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:09 pm

What does WH stand for?

usaorbust

Bronze

Post by usaorbust » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:30 pm

AaronCarter

Bronze

Post by AaronCarter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:01 pm

usaorbust wrote:Couldn't find much info about NU ED as a URM, any idea what numbers or range would make someone ED competitive? Would love to be in Chicago in general, but don't know if I can get into UChicago, let alone with money. NU is also one of my top choices, so NU with money is attractive.

Did you end up ED-ing to NW?

usaorbust

Bronze

Post by usaorbust » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:04 pm

AaronCarter wrote:
usaorbust wrote:Couldn't find much info about NU ED as a URM, any idea what numbers or range would make someone ED competitive? Would love to be in Chicago in general, but don't know if I can get into UChicago, let alone with money. NU is also one of my top choices, so NU with money is attractive.

Did you end up ED-ing to NW?
No, but I dont think it would have been a bad idea. I really like the campus and the school. I mean I guess I have three days before there ED deadline and I could see if I could get it changed :D

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”