Invited to Interview at T50 Law firm... Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
AnonUser777

New

Invited to Interview at T50 Law firm...

Post by AnonUser777 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:07 pm

I'm a 1L student at a T14 law school. I've been invited to interview with a Vault T50 firm. I have no grades yet, so what should I focus on in my interview? I interview the day after my last final. Was not expecting to be interviewing at firms in a week, what should I bring etc...

Any information much appreciated.

brinicolec

Gold

Re: Invited to Interview at T50 Law firm...

Post by brinicolec » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:21 pm

AnonUser777 wrote:I'm a 1L student at a T14 law school. I've been invited to interview with a Vault T50 firm. I have no grades yet, so what should I focus on in my interview? I interview the day after my last final. Was not expecting to be interviewing at firms in a week, what should I bring etc...

Any information much appreciated.
How'd the interview go?!

WinterInAmerica

New

Re: Invited to Interview at T50 Law firm...

Post by WinterInAmerica » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:32 am

Interested to hear this as well...Please be sure to share your experience.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”