ThatOneAfrican wrote:Are international students considered for the fellowship if they are eligible to work full-time in the U.S (for example, through OPT)?
No sorry-- only U.S. citizens and permanent residents, as well as DACA students, are eligible.
You are receiving this message because you've recently submitted an application to the SEO Law Fellowship Program. This is a reminder that, before your application can be reviewed, you must upload all of the following components:
- an LSAT score;
- your law school personal statement;
- the complete list of schools to which you've applied, and your status at each (in order of preference);
- your transcripts; and
- your resume (in the SEO format)
- Photo (optional)Sorry if I these two questions have already been answered.
1) How do we know our app is ready to review is there a status checker?
2) For LSAT score is the score we entered enough or do we have to send a report from LSAC?
thanks in advance