Page 1 of 1

urm...should i early decision?

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:30 am
by uhwrestler
at t-14's

Re: urm...should i early decision?

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:01 am
by Clemenceau
I wouldn't bother EDing. Urm cycles can be unpredictable, but I think you stand a shot at getting money in the t14. No reason to foreclose that for the arguably nonextistent boost that applying ED provides.

Re: urm...should i early decision?

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:10 am
by USayinBoalt
Don't ED. I would retake the LSAT though. As an aa male with a 3.7, you can get t-6 with a few more points on your lsat

Re: urm...should i early decision?

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:50 am
by uhwrestler
USayinBoalt wrote:Don't ED. I would retake the LSAT though. As an aa male with a 3.7, you can get t-6 with a few more points on your lsat


0

Re: urm...should i early decision?

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:21 am
by Clearly
DO NOT APPLY ED. You should get into many t14s and with money from a few, it'd be absolutely stupid to ED and lose your leverage.

Re: urm...should i early decision?

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:09 am
by PrezRand
Is there any situation where a URM should ED besides income?

Re: urm...should i early decision?

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:19 am
by Clearly
PrezRand wrote:Is there any situation where a URM should ED besides income?

Northwestern

Re: 0

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:24 pm
by Clearly
ugh I hate when people do this. There was nothing identifiable in this thread! Why deprive the next guy of the info???

Re: 0

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:18 pm
by uhwrestler
Clearly wrote:ugh I hate when people do this. There was nothing identifiable in this thread! Why deprive the next guy of the info???


your right i changed it

Re: urm...should i early decision?

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:28 am
by Incrementalist
I wouldn't ED either. Your chances are going to be unpredictable. Don't lose your leverage.