Should I wait?

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar

Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Should I wait?

Postby ewdrrg » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:52 pm

Hey Everyone,

So I took the February Lsat (I scored a 151). I'm registered to retake the test this September. I'm practice scoring around the 160 mark. I have a gpa of about a 3.4. I'm an AA female and my dream would be to go to Cornell. Do you think I can get to around a 165 by test day or should I wait to take the December Lsat and hope for an higher score?

(The december Lsat takes place during the time I take my final exams.)

User avatar

Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Should I wait?

Postby USayinBoalt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:31 pm

You should definitely postpone until you are scoring a few points over your target score. It's better to apply with a higher lsat even if your apps are submitted a little later

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: preamble and 9 guests