How To Succeed At Harvard

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
GoldVault

How To Succeed At Harvard

Postby GoldVault » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:53 am

Hello Everyone.

So I've made the decision to matriculate to Harvard in the fall. But now I've been contemplating the best way to go about excelling while there. If anyone on here has graduated with Latin Honors from a reputable law school, or is currently enrolled in such a program, please offer some advice on what tends to work and what does not in terms of impressing professors, constructing briefs and good study groups. Any other advice is welcomed!

Loney M. Setnick

Re: How To Succeed At Harvard

Postby Loney M. Setnick » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:25 pm

GoldVault wrote:Hello Everyone.

So I've made the decision to matriculate to Harvard in the fall. But now I've been contemplating the best way to go about excelling while there. If anyone on here has graduated with Latin Honors from a reputable law school, or is currently enrolled in such a program, please offer some advice on what tends to work and what does not in terms of impressing professors, constructing briefs and good study groups. Any other advice is welcomed!

First off, congrats! Secondly, there's loads and loads of information on how to succeed during 1L on TLS; just look around. Here's a compilation of most of the advice: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=123092

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”