2016 SEO Applicants Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ert2sk

New

Re: 2016 SEO Applicants

Post by ert2sk » Fri May 06, 2016 1:29 pm

ert2sk wrote:Hi Guys!

For those of you accepted into SEO for the summer, I've created a Facebook group for all of us to connect! It's called "SEO Law Interns Summer 2016".

Needless to say, please don't try to join the group if you have not been accepted into SEO lol. I'll definitely be checking.

You can also PM and I will add you to the group.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better!

33 members in the Facebook group and counting! Accepted interns, please join us if you haven't already! The group name is "SEO Law Interns Summer 2016".

Lthelion

New

Post by Lthelion » Fri May 06, 2016 6:10 pm

happypanda182 wrote:Hey everyone,

Do you all happen to know when we find out the specifics for the first and last week of training? As in, when housing starts for non-NYC interns? Where is it? etc.
They told me that it starts Sunday.

gamerish

Gold

Post by gamerish » Mon May 16, 2016 4:44 pm

Anyone get the online module info?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”