(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 am
If you or your parents were born in Mexico, Are you counted as a URM or just a non-benefiting latino?
- Posts: 16246
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 am
Romney says no.
- Posts: 3843
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am
Seoulless, just another white guy wanting to write a diversity statement about living abroad trying to satisfy his curiosity about URMs.
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:34 pm
- Posts: 9576
- Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:03 pm
Take a lap, Seoulless.
- A. Nony Mouse
- Posts: 29317
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am
For future reference, there is a very comprehensive and stickied thread devoted to this kind of topic already: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35568
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: kross90 and 6 guests