Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)

Sexiest Celeb

Matt Bomer
6
15%
Matt Bomer
6
15%
Guillermo Diaz
6
15%
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
0
No votes
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
0
No votes
Matt Bomer
0
No votes
Jake Gyllenhaal
3
8%
Jake Gyllenhaal
3
8%
Michael B Jordan
3
8%
Frank Ocean
3
8%
Frank Ocean
3
8%
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
3
8%
Chris Evans
1
3%
Chris Evans
1
3%
Chris Evans
1
3%
Jake Gyllenhaal
0
No votes
Jake Gyllenhaal
0
No votes
Jake Gyllenhaal
0
No votes
Frank Ocean
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 39

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby cricketlove00 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:38 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:I'm wondering if once I move to STL, I'll then be the one with the accent :shock:


A DC accent?

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby chuckbass » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:53 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:I'm wondering if once I move to STL, I'll then be the one with the accent :shock:


A DC accent?

Exactly. I mean in my mind, I speak correctly. But I'm not sure how people talk in Missourah :p

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Out here in Idaaahoooooo, we all sound like rednecks and hillbillies.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby cricketlove00 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:17 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:I'm wondering if once I move to STL, I'll then be the one with the accent :shock:


A DC accent?

Exactly. I mean in my mind, I speak correctly. But I'm not sure how people talk in Missourah :p


Me neither.

When I visited NC it only took me two days to pronounce "old" as "owd."

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby Attax » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:35 pm

BRB moving to Idaho

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby cricketlove00 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Attax wrote:BRB moving to Idaho


Yeehaw

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:05 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
Attax wrote:BRB moving to Idaho


Yeehaw


Closeted homos!

I feel like all I do is post pictures now...

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby cricketlove00 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Yeah it happens.

Grrrr I want more money from my school. Le sigh.

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:Yeah it happens.

Grrrr I want more money from my school. Le sigh.


Me too! How much are you getting? I am receiving about 25k/year... Which leaves so much debt, but I am still happy I was awarded such a large amount!

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby cricketlove00 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:51 pm

UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:Yeah it happens.

Grrrr I want more money from my school. Le sigh.


Me too! How much are you getting? I am receiving about 25k/year... Which leaves so much debt, but I am still happy I was awarded such a large amount!


Only 18k but I have support from family that makes it feasible, but I don't like borrowing from them.

User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby moonman157 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 pm

UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:
Attax wrote:BRB moving to Idaho


Yeehaw


Closeted homos!

I feel like all I do is post pictures now...


I mean, feel free to keep posting pictures :lol:

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby chuckbass » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 pm

moonman157 wrote:
UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:
Attax wrote:BRB moving to Idaho


Yeehaw


Closeted homos!

I feel like all I do is post pictures now...


I mean, feel free to keep posting pictures :lol:

Hello... ;)

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:23 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:Yeah it happens.

Grrrr I want more money from my school. Le sigh.


Me too! How much are you getting? I am receiving about 25k/year... Which leaves so much debt, but I am still happy I was awarded such a large amount!


Only 18k but I have support from family that makes it feasible, but I don't like borrowing from them.


The rest of my debt will be loooaaaannnsssss! :evil:

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:24 pm

moonman157 wrote:
UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:
Attax wrote:BRB moving to Idaho


Yeehaw


Closeted homos!

I feel like all I do is post pictures now...


I mean, feel free to keep posting pictures :lol:


Tattoos anyone? :shock:

Image

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby cricketlove00 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:23 pm

UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:
UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:Yeah it happens.

Grrrr I want more money from my school. Le sigh.


Me too! How much are you getting? I am receiving about 25k/year... Which leaves so much debt, but I am still happy I was awarded such a large amount!


Only 18k but I have support from family that makes it feasible, but I don't like borrowing from them.


The rest of my debt will be loooaaaannnsssss! :evil:

--ImageRemoved--


The older guy's chest is freaky.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby Attax » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:45 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
The older guy's chest is freaky.


Definitely, but could be worse for an older guy

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Attax wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:
The older guy's chest is freaky.


Definitely, but could be worse for an older guy


That's for sure. I don't think there will be sugar daddies in the small places some of us are going... :P

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:13 pm

I'm at work and bored....

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby cricketlove00 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:20 pm

UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:I'm at work and bored....


Me too.

This is my Instagram crush

Image

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby Attax » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:21 pm

UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:I'm at work and bored....


You know what this calls for!

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby Attax » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:21 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:I'm at work and bored....


Me too.

This is my Instagram crush

Image


I should use more instagram.

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby cricketlove00 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Attax wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:
UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:I'm at work and bored....


Me too.

This is my Instagram crush

Image


I should use more instagram.


He lives in the same state as me and I constantly just hope I will run into him walking around town. Sigh.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby Attax » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:23 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
He lives in the same state as me and I constantly just hope I will run into him walking around town. Sigh.


If so it was meant to be. Meanwhile, my long-term crush is out in NC :(

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby chuckbass » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:24 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
UCLAHopeful2014 wrote:I'm at work and bored....


Me too.

This is my Instagram crush

Image

He's my type...

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Queer and Trans*: Grindr, Scruff, and mooorrreeeee

Postby chuckbass » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Also wait, what do you guys look like? I know what Attax looks like, and everyone on TLS knows what I look like, it's time for you newbies to PW.




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: uhwrestler and 1 guest