teampeeta wrote:EvMont wrote:mandyjay11 wrote:
Hopefully they are doing just what you said, reserving the people they want and waiting for deposits. If that's the case, you could get a quick turn around if you deposit later this month.
I wouldn't worry though, you know they want you!!
Ha! I fingers crossed it all works out, but I am STILL waiting on initial finaid offers from 3 schools. So, I'm a long way off from depositing.
Ev, you aren't HLS or bust? Where else are you considering?
I was only ever T14 or bust, and I've been trying to avoid making any major decisions until I have all of my options (finaid included) clearly laid out in front of me. Which is why the slow finaid process at a couple of schools has been a little annoying. So, I'm still considering 6 schools all in the T14. I made the mistake of actually responding when people have asked me how the whole application process is going, so now I have a bunch of people in my ear about what I should do, etc.
I really want to be able to lay all my options out in front of me and before making an informed, well-thought out decision. I'm just trying to very logical about the whole thing. But, I think this weekend I'll have to do some serious thinking. It's really coming down to the wire.
tl;dr - No; H C/N V/D C