ThePiedPiper wrote:toshiroh wrote:ThePiedPiper wrote:toshiroh wrote:Congrats to everyone as well. I just got in a huge argument with my mom because I told her I was thinking about bowing out of this cycle and retaking the LSAT. Her reaction was pretty
She just doesn't get it.
I may do the same and take the December test. I am not completely sure as of yet. I really don't want to sit out another cycle but I might just do it. However, I am on the other side of the spectrum. I am trying to rush to go into school while my dad is all take your time law school will always be there.
Oh believe me. Apart of me wants to rush and just go to NYU and who cares if I get any money from them. Then another part is like, a few more points will do miracles for scholarships. It's a tough decision. I just need to meditate on it.
I hear you on that one. That is actually what I have been doing for the past few days. I've really been in deep thought myself the last couple of days.
Waiting until next cycle can be a great choice. I applied last year and things did not work out (low LSAT, rejections, and acceptance to a private school with no scholarship). It was a hard decision to make, and my family was not happy, but I'm so glad I did it. I retook the Feb LSAT, wrote a much better personal statement, and had more time to relax and prepare myself for the rigor of law school.