URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
Black_Swan
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Black_Swan » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 pm

isaiah1992 wrote:Just logged on to say I got a JS2 on the URM thread but everyone beat me to it, I feel so loved!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone!!!! I will definitely play that voicemail when I have a bad day :)


Congrats!

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 pm

I agree with Khaled on this one:

Image

User avatar
femmefatale
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:44 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby femmefatale » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:42 pm

AAJD2B wrote:Snagged my first Ivy -- in at Cornell! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Awesome!
Congrats, girl!

User avatar
JodieLovesChachi
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby JodieLovesChachi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:21 pm

AAJD2B wrote:Snagged my first Ivy -- in at Cornell! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


AAJD2B, Let the games begin!

Congratulations!!!!

Image

User avatar
JodieLovesChachi
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby JodieLovesChachi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:25 pm

mandyjay11 wrote:For AAJD and alll the acceptances I missed, I present Gif spam! CONGRATS FRIENDSSS!!!!



Mandy! Save some for the rest of us!!! You killed that one.. geeeeeezze! lol

User avatar
ThePiedPiper
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby ThePiedPiper » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:27 pm

JodieLovesChachi wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:Snagged my first Ivy -- in at Cornell! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


AAJD2B, Let the games begin!

Congratulations!!!!

Image


Welcome to the gif club finally Jodie :lol:

User avatar
JodieLovesChachi
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby JodieLovesChachi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:33 pm

ThePiedPiper wrote: Welcome to the gif club finally Jodie :lol:


And it feels so good..

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:36 pm

JodieLovesChachi wrote:
ThePiedPiper wrote: Welcome to the gif club finally Jodie :lol:


And it feels so good..


Jodie now we have to PW soon.

User avatar
ChuggaChuggaChooChoo
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:20 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby ChuggaChuggaChooChoo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Is anyone else retaking the lsat this Saturday...?

jrd93
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby jrd93 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 pm

.
Last edited by jrd93 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ThePiedPiper
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby ThePiedPiper » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:45 pm

applelover wrote:
JodieLovesChachi wrote:
ThePiedPiper wrote: Welcome to the gif club finally Jodie :lol:


And it feels so good..


Jodie now we have to PW soon.


+1 now I think everyone can post images

User avatar
JodieLovesChachi
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby JodieLovesChachi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:56 pm

ThePiedPiper wrote:
applelover wrote:
JodieLovesChachi wrote:
ThePiedPiper wrote: Welcome to the gif club finally Jodie :lol:


And it feels so good..


Jodie now we have to PW soon.


+1 now I think everyone can post images


Bet. Although some are getting bold and posting real photos as their profile pics... (jrd93) :shock:


wlee1220
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:45 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby wlee1220 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:23 am



Loved this joint....

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:24 am



I LOLed hard at that skit.

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:30 am

Dr.Zer0 wrote:


I LOLed hard at that skit.


Legit I died. " jazz...just kidding SLAVERY"

User avatar
ThePiedPiper
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby ThePiedPiper » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:31 am


jrd93
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby jrd93 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:22 am

Bet. Although some are getting bold and posting real photos as their profile pics... (jrd93) :shock:


Haha, oh yeah! That is definitely my profile pic!!! Catch me at ASW like http://bedstuybully.tumblr.com/post/334 ... -instagram

User avatar
logicspeaks
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby logicspeaks » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:53 am

ChuggaChuggaChooChoo wrote:Is anyone else retaking the lsat this Saturday...?

Me. I'm extremely confident I can raise my score by at least 5 points and make things much more interesting.

User avatar
Trippel
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Trippel » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:43 am

Congratulations, AAJD2B!

User avatar
ChuggaChuggaChooChoo
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:20 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby ChuggaChuggaChooChoo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:48 pm

logicspeaks wrote:
ChuggaChuggaChooChoo wrote:Is anyone else retaking the lsat this Saturday...?

Me. I'm extremely confident I can raise my score by at least 5 points and make things much more interesting.


Same here. Just sucks that checking application status won't really be interesting until early march. Good luck though!

User avatar
logicspeaks
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby logicspeaks » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:35 pm

ChuggaChuggaChooChoo wrote:
logicspeaks wrote:
ChuggaChuggaChooChoo wrote:Is anyone else retaking the lsat this Saturday...?

Me. I'm extremely confident I can raise my score by at least 5 points and make things much more interesting.


Same here. Just sucks that checking application status won't really be interesting until early march. Good luck though!

Good luck to you too!

User avatar
mt2165
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mt2165 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Ahhhhhh just got into WUSTL and Vanderbilt today!! Feeling good! Supposed to be hearing back from Duke this week!

EvMont
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby EvMont » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:34 pm

mt2165 wrote:Ahhhhhh just got into WUSTL and Vanderbilt today!! Feeling good! Supposed to be hearing back from Duke this week!


Two in one day?! Congrats!

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 pm

mt2165 wrote:Ahhhhhh just got into WUSTL and Vanderbilt today!! Feeling good! Supposed to be hearing back from Duke this week!


Soon it will be three in one week. :wink: Congrats!!!




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest