URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:15 am

the memes were funny, I'm not gonna lie

User avatar
AAJD2B
Posts: 871
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby AAJD2B » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:16 am

If it's his first ban, it's probably only for a couple of days or weeks.

Did he say something highly inflammatory?

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:20 am

AAJD2B wrote:If it's his first ban, it's probably only for a couple of days or weeks.

Did he say something highly inflammatory?


He posted a meme about N-word's being thirsty in a thread where the guy was, legitimately being thirsty

User avatar
August Wilson
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:59 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby August Wilson » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:20 am

Futuregohan14 wrote:
DaRascal wrote:
This really sucks. I'm not a bad guy or a criminal, I just pursued something I thought (and still think) was real and I really screwed up. :(


user has been banned for using racial language in this post; contents deleted by mods


eta: scooped
Last edited by August Wilson on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
August Wilson
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:59 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby August Wilson » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:21 am

mandyjay11 wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:If it's his first ban, it's probably only for a couple of days or weeks.

Did he say something highly inflammatory?


He posted a meme about N-word's being thirsty in a thread where the guy was, legitimately being thirsty


that was it?

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 am

August Wilson wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:If it's his first ban, it's probably only for a couple of days or weeks.

Did he say something highly inflammatory?


He posted a meme about N-word's being thirsty in a thread where the guy was, legitimately being thirsty


that was it?


Yes... that was it. It was legit a meme that we would see and laugh at on Instagram

User avatar
August Wilson
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:59 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby August Wilson » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 am

mandyjay11 wrote:
August Wilson wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:If it's his first ban, it's probably only for a couple of days or weeks.

Did he say something highly inflammatory?


He posted a meme about N-word's being thirsty in a thread where the guy was, legitimately being thirsty


that was it?


Yes... that was it. It was legit a meme that we would see and laugh at on Instagram



:roll: hopefully the ban doesn't last for too long.

User avatar
toshiroh
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby toshiroh » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Damn, Gohan banned :cry:

Back in the states. I must say I have no plans to move to Australia. Between the extreme heat, and then extreme coldness, and passive aggressive racism. I'm good. All in all, awesome time though.

Anyway, back to stressing over this pitiful cycle so far. Hopefully I have some hail marys coming out of no where.

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 pm

toshiroh wrote:Damn, Gohan banned :cry:

Back in the states. I must say I have no plans to move to Australia. Between the extreme heat, and then extreme coldness, and passive aggressive racism. I'm good. All in all, awesome time though.

Anyway, back to stressing over this pitiful cycle so far. Hopefully I have some hail marys coming out of no where.



Welcome Back Tosh!

I am hear to stress with you about this cycle!

User avatar
ThePiedPiper
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby ThePiedPiper » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:13 pm

mandyjay11 wrote:
toshiroh wrote:Damn, Gohan banned :cry:

Back in the states. I must say I have no plans to move to Australia. Between the extreme heat, and then extreme coldness, and passive aggressive racism. I'm good. All in all, awesome time though.

Anyway, back to stressing over this pitiful cycle so far. Hopefully I have some hail marys coming out of no where.



Welcome Back Tosh!

I am hear to stress with you about this cycle!


+2 add me to the list as well. And welcome back Tosh...

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2068
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby t-14orbust » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 pm

had my SEO interview. I think it went well.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:46 pm

t-14orbust wrote:had my SEO interview. I think it went well.


did you ask about who hacked the website yesterday?

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2068
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby t-14orbust » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:48 pm

applelover wrote:
t-14orbust wrote:had my SEO interview. I think it went well.


did you ask about who hacked the website yesterday?


haha I wish I could have, but my interview happened before they were hacked :lol:

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:48 pm

t-14orbust wrote:
applelover wrote:
t-14orbust wrote:had my SEO interview. I think it went well.


did you ask about who hacked the website yesterday?


haha I wish I could have, but my interview happened before they were hacked :lol:


I wonder if any personal information was compromised.

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2068
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby t-14orbust » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:49 pm

applelover wrote:
t-14orbust wrote:
applelover wrote:
t-14orbust wrote:had my SEO interview. I think it went well.


did you ask about who hacked the website yesterday?


haha I wish I could have, but my interview happened before they were hacked :lol:


I wonder if personal information was compromised.


I hope not. I can't remember if they have my SS# or not :shock:

User avatar
Black_Swan
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Black_Swan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:27 pm

BentleyLittle wrote:So who wants to make some Free Gohan t-shirts? :twisted: 8)


Link to thread?

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Nova » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Black_Swan wrote:
BentleyLittle wrote:So who wants to make some Free Gohan t-shirts? :twisted: 8)


Link to thread?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=222406&start=25

User avatar
AAJD2B
Posts: 871
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby AAJD2B » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Columbia has started sending out acceptance letters. Ahhhhhh!!!

californiauser
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:10 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby californiauser » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:41 pm

AAJD2B wrote:Columbia has started sending out acceptance letters. Ahhhhhh!!!


I'm grateful their status check is useless, one less thing to check

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:43 pm

californiauser wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:Columbia has started sending out acceptance letters. Ahhhhhh!!!


I'm grateful their status check is useless, one less thing to check


What are the rest of the useless status checkers? I know UVA, Stanford (maybe?), and Columbia, anyone else?

User avatar
JodieLovesChachi
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby JodieLovesChachi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 pm

August Wilson wrote:
BentleyLittle wrote:So who wants to make some Free Gohan t-shirts? :twisted: 8)


Is there a fund I can donate to, a moveon.org petition I can sign?

Wow
Much upset
very disappoint
wow


Free Gohan!

Wow
so misunderstand
very outrage
much sadness
wow

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:10 pm

californiauser wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:Columbia has started sending out acceptance letters. Ahhhhhh!!!


I'm grateful their status check is useless, one less thing to check


I have an interview Wednesday, so I know I won't be receiving a decision anytime soon. Ugh!

User avatar
ThePiedPiper
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby ThePiedPiper » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 pm

applelover wrote:
californiauser wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:Columbia has started sending out acceptance letters. Ahhhhhh!!!


I'm grateful their status check is useless, one less thing to check


I have an interview Wednesday, so I know I won't be receiving a decision anytime soon. Ugh!


Good luck on your Columbia interview Apple. I am sure you will do great!!!

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:47 pm

ThePiedPiper wrote:
applelover wrote:
californiauser wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:Columbia has started sending out acceptance letters. Ahhhhhh!!!


I'm grateful their status check is useless, one less thing to check


I have an interview Wednesday, so I know I won't be receiving a decision anytime soon. Ugh!


Good luck on your Columbia interview Apple. I am sure you will do great!!!

Thank you. I honestly just want to get it over with. I'm stressed out this week.

User avatar
JodieLovesChachi
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby JodieLovesChachi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:55 pm

ThePiedPiper wrote:
applelover wrote:
californiauser wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:Columbia has started sending out acceptance letters. Ahhhhhh!!!


I'm grateful their status check is useless, one less thing to check


I have an interview Wednesday, so I know I won't be receiving a decision anytime soon. Ugh!


Good luck on your Columbia interview Apple. I am sure you will do great!!!


+1




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest