sashafierce wrote:toshiroh wrote:sashafierce wrote:Hi guys,
Looking for some advice. I retook the LSAT and went from 155 in Oct to 153 in Dec, I am international so I dont have a reported GPA, what I have is a "superior" LSAC GPA ranking. I am considering two options right now:
1) Sit out the cycle, take a prep course, retake in June apply early in the next cycle (I would hate hate hate having to do this)
2) Send out apps this cycle, take a prep course, retake in June with the hopes of getting off the wait list if I am not automatically denied.
Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
My first choice is Columbia 2nd choice in NYU.
FYI I have fee waivers from:
I don't know if they would even consider a June Score if you're trying to get off the waitlist for this cycle.
Do you think I should just sit out the cycle?
I think you should. If you start studying now or by the end of this month you'll have plenty of time to raise your score to where you need/want it to be on the June test.