URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
mandyjay11

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 pm

oh please I cant even deal with how real that carribean man statement is... ugh... I have a family full of them

sashafierce

Postby sashafierce » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Futuregohan14 wrote:Quote:
That's how it goes in the Caribbean.

Wealth/Good Looks= Numerous kids with numerous women

As a proud Caribbean male, I only hope I can live up to his shining example.

Your funny :)

mandyjay11 wrote:oh please I cant even deal with how real that carribean man statement is... ugh... I have a family full of them

Girrrrl, at one point in my life my dad had my mom plus my 8 brothers and sister and my stepmom and her 2 kids living in the same damn house, as an adult when I think about it I go crazy :evil: do the math:

9 brothers and sisters with my mom+ 2 kids with my step mom+ 1 house= TORTURE

mandyjay11

Postby mandyjay11 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:27 pm

sashafierce wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:Quote:
That's how it goes in the Caribbean.

Wealth/Good Looks= Numerous kids with numerous women

As a proud Caribbean male, I only hope I can live up to his shining example.

Your funny :)

mandyjay11 wrote:oh please I cant even deal with how real that carribean man statement is... ugh... I have a family full of them

Girrrrl, at one point in my life my dad had my mom plus my 8 brothers and sister and my stepmom and her 2 kids living in the same damn house, as an adult when I think about it I go crazy :evil: do the math:

WOW ! I mean my dad just used to bring his mistresses to basement of our house on occassion and he went to the club EVERY WEEKEND without my mom, I didn't think that was weird until I got much older

Dr.Zer0

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:14 am

Is anyone else still working on their PS or DS? I though I'd be happy when I finally reached this phase of the app process but I rather be doing LG than writing.

Futuregohan14

Postby Futuregohan14 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:31 am

mandyjay11 wrote:

WOW ! I mean my dad just used to bring his mistresses to basement of our house on occassion and he went to the club EVERY WEEKEND without my mom, I didn't think that was weird until I got much older

he is not weird, he is a hero! you should honor him. Western society has done its best to program you to perceive such excellent and masculine conduct as "weird". You must resist this!

sashafierce wrote:

11 is an excellent number. I'm shooting for 12, personally. Hopefully I can manage more than one house, though...

sashafierce

Postby sashafierce » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:45 am

mandyjay11 wrote:WOW ! I mean my dad just used to bring his mistresses to basement of our house on occassion and he went to the club EVERY WEEKEND without my mom, I didn't think that was weird until I got much older

Its just pathetic in my opinion, why marry/wife/live with one when you know that you want to be with other women? :roll:

I am married and always keep reminding my husband that:
a) I did not put a gun to his head and forced him to marry me
b) I am warm blooded just like him and I see people that I find attractive on a regular basis but I will never go against my vows

So if he cheats we are never ever ever getting back together (in my Taylor Swift voice)

sashafierce

Postby sashafierce » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:50 am

Futuregohan14 wrote:sashafierce wrote:

Girrrrl, at one point in my life my dad had my mom plus my 8 brothers and sister and my stepmom and her 2 kids living in the same damn house, as an adult when I think about it I go crazy do the math:

11 is an excellent number. I'm shooting for 12, personally. Hopefully I can manage more than one house, though...

Are you Muslim or just being silly? I can't tell as I am new to the thread :?

wlee1220

Postby wlee1220 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:52 am

Dr.Zer0 wrote:Is anyone else still working on their PS or DS? I though I'd be happy when I finally reached this phase of the app process but I rather be doing LG than writing.

Yea I feel it. I'm sick of all this damn writing. PS, DS, Why X statements, addenda....

mandyjay11

Postby mandyjay11 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:56 am

wlee1220 wrote:
Dr.Zer0 wrote:Is anyone else still working on their PS or DS? I though I'd be happy when I finally reached this phase of the app process but I rather be doing LG than writing.

Yea I feel it. I'm sick of all this damn writing. PS, DS, Why X statements, addenda....

SAMEEEEE SHOOT ME

Futuregohan14

Postby Futuregohan14 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:05 am

sashafierce wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:

No muslim. I'm being about 90% serious about that 12 number and the multiple house thing. David Panton really is my idol - that wasn't a joke when I said I aspired to live up to his "shining example".

This would all be done serially, though. I don't think I'd have the gumption to keep multiple women under the same roof simultaneously. You and Mandy had a couple of fathers with real guts (and a whole lot of game). I salute them.

August Wilson

Postby August Wilson » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:30 am

Futuregohan14 wrote:wow
such Harvard Law School
much accomplished businessman
meet two beauty queens
impregnate both
such swag

many superior genetics
Caribbean master race
much accomplishment
I am envious
very idolize
wow

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Mojosodope

Postby Mojosodope » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:45 am

Futuregohan14 wrote:
sashafierce wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:

No muslim. I'm being about 90% serious about that 12 number and the multiple house thing. David Panton really is my idol - that wasn't a joke when I said I aspired to live up to his "shining example".

This would all be done serially, though. I don't think I'd have the gumption to keep multiple women under the same roof simultaneously. You and Mandy had a couple of fathers with real guts (and a whole lot of game). I salute them.

everyday I go back and forth between you being a troll or not.

either way your an entertaining piece of work

lemons

Postby lemons » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:08 am

Mojosodope wrote:

i just flat-out don't like him.

i don't have a hard time loving everyone else in this thread.. just something about gohan makes me exasperated
--ImageRemoved--

californiauser

Postby californiauser » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:12 am

lemons wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:

i don't have a hard time loving everyone else in this thread.. just something about gohan makes me exasperated
--ImageRemoved--

That's a bit harsh...but the gimmick posting style is a bit annoying. We're all adults here, are we not? I don't see the novelty in the condescending bastardized limerick style posting.

nabadgelyo

Postby nabadgelyo » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:15 am

Mojosodope wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:
sashafierce wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:

I really hope this guy is a troll now. His dog avatar suddenly makes perfect sense.

Mojosodope

Postby Mojosodope » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:18 am

his avatar make you feel some type of way?

some type of wayyyyyyy

Futuregohan14

Postby Futuregohan14 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:41 am

lemons wrote:

--ImageRemoved--

californiauser wrote:

That's a bit harsh...but the gimmick posting style is a bit annoying. We're all adults here, are we not? I don't see the novelty in the condescending bastardized limerick style posting.

Doge is love.
Doge is life.
All praise be to doge.

nabadgelyo wrote:
I really hope this guy is a troll now. His dog avatar suddenly makes perfect sense.

johnfootball

Postby johnfootball » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:45 am

Futuregohan14 wrote:
sashafierce wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:

Did you guys actually feel like you were funny after posting this?

Edit: It appears as though sashafierce actually buys into religious stereotypes and is not a troll
Last edited by johnfootball on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nova

Postby Nova » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:13 am

Gohan is refreshing

John_rizzy_rawls

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 am

lol barely started

mandyjay11

Postby mandyjay11 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:09 am

johnfootball wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:
sashafierce wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:

Did you guys actually feel like you were funny after posting this?

Edit: It appears as though sashafierce actually buys into religious stereotypes and is not a troll

Funny? Are u saying that multiple wife thing doesn't happen?I personally know Muslim men with a desire for and who have acquired multiple wives ( I've been asked two times after he never revealed that he was Muslim to me when we dated ).

Percival Jenkins

Postby Percival Jenkins » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:48 am

Nova wrote:Gohan is refreshing

+1

Plus he brought back the flying lawnmower gifs

AAJD2B

Postby AAJD2B » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:29 am

I am busting out laughing from reading these posts! Keep it coming, Gohan, especially the gifs.

On a separate note, did anyone receive the follow up email from SEO with the webinar link??? It's today and I didn't get anything! :?

August Wilson

Postby August Wilson » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:29 am

Yeah gohan is hilarious. The doge meme posting style is super funny once you buy into it. I imagine he just got tired of posting novels when what he was saying would usually get him into trouble around here (at least that's my impression from my short time around here and trying to catch up)

johnfootball

Postby johnfootball » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:35 am

mandyjay11 wrote:
Funny? Are u saying that multiple wife thing doesn't happen?I personally know Muslim men with a desire for and who have acquired multiple wives (I've been asked two times after he never revealed that he was Muslim to me when we dated).

Are you trolling or are you actually this stupid?

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”