URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
flowerhair789
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby flowerhair789 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:38 am

...
Last edited by flowerhair789 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:38 am

Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:
Nova wrote:I dated a girl in my section all of last fall. Big mistake.

I just date undergrads now


Why??


Edit: I have too many posts now. Im going to limit myself starting tomorrow.


You'll get your js2 tomorrow so your worry post will be cut in half


Let's pray I'm fortunate enough for that to happen.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:39 am

I've never dated a white guy. I did kiss one once, which was the worst kiss of my life.

flowerhair789
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby flowerhair789 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:40 am

...
Last edited by flowerhair789 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:41 am

applelover wrote:I've never dated a white guy. I did kiss one once, which was the worst kiss of my life.


Well I've never seriously dated a black girl. But that could be because I dated one girl for almost 5 years.

flowerhair789
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby flowerhair789 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:41 am

...
Last edited by flowerhair789 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:42 am

Mojosodope wrote:
Nova wrote:I dated a girl in my section all of last fall. Big mistake.

I just date undergrads now


Explain

Cause the fall out was bad and unfortunately we still had to see each other everyday in every class all last spring.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:43 am

Nova wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
Nova wrote:I dated a girl in my section all of last fall. Big mistake.

I just date undergrads now


Explain

Cause the fall out was bad and unfortunately we still had to see each other everyday in every class all last spring.



but why date UGs?

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:43 am

Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:I've never dated a white guy. I did kiss one once, which was the worst kiss of my life.


Well I've never seriously dated a black girl. But that could be because I dated one girl for almost 5 years.


Was she white??

And are you not attracted to black woman?

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:44 am

applelover wrote: I have too many posts now.

No such thing

flowerhair789
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby flowerhair789 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:44 am

Mojosodope wrote:I'm undateable.

I been walking around with no boxers on because I just got out of the shower and noticed I ran out of clean ones.

I can't cook, and I'm too dumb to check my laundry basket. 2 strikes against me


Chill...Everyone has off days!

User avatar
midnight_circus
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby midnight_circus » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:44 am

Mojosodope wrote:I'm undateable.

I been walking around with no boxers on because I just got out of the shower and noticed I ran out of clean ones.

I can't cook, and I'm too dumb to check my laundry basket. 2 strikes against me


I wouldn't assume that means you're undateable, I'd assume it means you're not dating. My guess is (and I may be wrong) your future girlfriend won't encounter you naked and starving and, once you do start dating, you'll make more of an effort to have clean clothes. My room is, on average, 2X messier when I'm single. But if I have someone to bring home, I keep my clothes in the hamper.
As for cooking, I can't help you. But you have a baking date with Okay, right? I'm sure she's got this under control. :)

I've never dated a white guy. I did kiss one once, which was the worst kiss of my life.

That's unfortunate. I hate bad kisses. I've only dated white guys. Not on purpose, but that's how it worked out.

flowerhair789
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby flowerhair789 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 am

....
Last edited by flowerhair789 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 am

midnight_circus wrote:
I've never dated a white guy. I did kiss one once, which was the worst kiss of my life.

That's unfortunate. I hate bad kisses. I've only dated white guys. Not on purpose, but that's how it worked out.


considering where you grew up, thats what was basically available lol.
Last edited by applelover on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
midnight_circus
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby midnight_circus » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:46 am

Nova wrote:
applelover wrote: I have too many posts now.

No such thing


+1

I really want to be able to post pictures.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:47 am

midnight_circus wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:I'm undateable.

I been walking around with no boxers on because I just got out of the shower and noticed I ran out of clean ones.

I can't cook, and I'm too dumb to check my laundry basket. 2 strikes against me


I wouldn't assume that means you're undateable, I'd assume it means you're not dating. My guess is (and I may be wrong) your future girlfriend won't encounter you naked and starving and, once you do start dating, you'll make more of an effort to have clean clothes. My room is, on average, 2X messier when I'm single. But if I have someone to bring home, I keep my clothes in the hamper.
As for cooking, I can't help you. But you have a baking date with Okay, right? I'm sure she's got this under control. :)




Mojo has a date aww shuks!!

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:47 am

midnight_circus wrote:
Nova wrote:
applelover wrote: I have too many posts now.

No such thing


+1

I really want to be able to post pictures.

You can have 500 of my posts.

User avatar
midnight_circus
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby midnight_circus » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:48 am

applelover wrote:
midnight_circus wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:I'm undateable.

I been walking around with no boxers on because I just got out of the shower and noticed I ran out of clean ones.

I can't cook, and I'm too dumb to check my laundry basket. 2 strikes against me


I wouldn't assume that means you're undateable, I'd assume it means you're not dating. My guess is (and I may be wrong) your future girlfriend won't encounter you naked and starving and, once you do start dating, you'll make more of an effort to have clean clothes. My room is, on average, 2X messier when I'm single. But if I have someone to bring home, I keep my clothes in the hamper.
As for cooking, I can't help you. But you have a baking date with Okay, right? I'm sure she's got this under control. :)

I've never dated a white guy. I did kiss one once, which was the worst kiss of my life.

That's unfortunate. I hate bad kisses. I've only dated white guys. Not on purpose, but that's how it worked out.


considering where you grew up, thats what was basically available lol.


True. But I didn't date until college. Actually, my first kiss was my sophomore year, at a really silly event, and I didn't have anything resembling a proper, serious boyfriend until my senior year. Although I did burn through several in quick succession once the initial hurdle was crossed...

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Nova » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:50 am

applelover wrote:but why date UGs?



Cause theyre cute, young, fun, and easily impressed by the lawl school thing. And theres so many of them. I would date grad students too, theyre just harder to find at the places I go + usually seem like they want someone already making money. And Im broke AF
Last edited by Nova on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:53 am

midnight_circus wrote:


True. But I didn't date until college. Actually, my first kiss was my sophomore year, at a really silly event, and I didn't have anything resembling a proper, serious boyfriend until my senior year. Although I did burn through several in quick succession once the initial hurdle was crossed...


How many years have you been out of UG?

And I can't believe you didn't date until college. Wow
Last edited by applelover on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
midnight_circus
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby midnight_circus » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 am

Six months.
It really was quick turnarounds.

I cannot really convey how impossibly nerdy I was/am. That plus not being standard pretty for my area was off-putting to the boys in high school. As for college, I went somewhere that the consensus was people "don't date," so I was hardly odd.
Last edited by midnight_circus on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 am

midnight_circus wrote:Six months.
It really was quick turnarounds.


I've had that experience plenty of times

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 am

applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:I've never dated a white guy. I did kiss one once, which was the worst kiss of my life.


Well I've never seriously dated a black girl. But that could be because I dated one girl for almost 5 years.


Was she white??

And are you not attracted to black woman?


Yes she was white. (apple is paranoid for me)

And yes I am attracted to black women, women are the most beautiful thing on this planet. I don't discriminate.
Last edited by Mojosodope on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:58 am

Nova wrote:
applelover wrote:but why date UGs?



Cause theyre cute, young, fun, and easily impressed by the lawl school thing. And theres so many of them. I would date grad students too, theyre just harder to find at the places I go + usually seem like they want someone already making money. And Im broke AF


I'm gonna come to minnesota just so we can run UG girls.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:59 am

Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:I've never dated a white guy. I did kiss one once, which was the worst kiss of my life.


Well I've never seriously dated a black girl. But that could be because I dated one girl for almost 5 years.


Was she white??

And are you not attracted to black woman?


Yes she was white.

And yes I am attracted to black women, women are the most beautiful thing on this planet. I don't discriminate.


You just outed yourself by referencing a neighborhood.
Last edited by applelover on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 2 guests