URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 am

applelover wrote:I have just realized the amount of judgmental pompous idiots on TLS. *GASP*

No one ITT


What's wrong...who needs cut?!

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:11 am

Just the responses in this thread http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220672&start=25

and in other threads. SMH people on this site are so judgmental and desperate to feel important that they constantly belittle others and act like they actually possess some real authority. STFU this is the internet. You are a basic individual. Your ---- aint made of gold.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:17 am

applelover wrote:Just the responses in this thread http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220672&start=25

and in other threads. SMH people on this site are so judgmental and desperate to feel important that they constantly belittle others and act like they actually possess some real authority. STFU this is the internet. You are a basic individual. Your ---- aint made of gold.


Get ready for law school boo...its gonna be a long 3 years in some respects.

However, plan on meeting a lot of smart, interesting people, who aren't judgmental, and weren't born with a sense of entitlement. It will be a fun ride

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:18 am

Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:Just the responses in this thread http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220672&start=25

and in other threads. SMH people on this site are so judgmental and desperate to feel important that they constantly belittle others and act like they actually possess some real authority. STFU this is the internet. You are a basic individual. Your ---- aint made of gold.


Get ready for law school boo...its gonna be a long 3 years in some respects.

However, plan on meeting a lot of smart, interesting people, who aren't judgmental, and weren't born with a sense of entitlement. It will be a fun ride



I'm use to it in real life. I'm just surprised people come on the internet thinking their somebody. Boo please.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:20 am

applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:Just the responses in this thread http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220672&start=25

and in other threads. SMH people on this site are so judgmental and desperate to feel important that they constantly belittle others and act like they actually possess some real authority. STFU this is the internet. You are a basic individual. Your ---- aint made of gold.


Get ready for law school boo...its gonna be a long 3 years in some respects.

However, plan on meeting a lot of smart, interesting people, who aren't judgmental, and weren't born with a sense of entitlement. It will be a fun ride



I'm use to it in real life. I'm just surprised people come on the internet thinking their somebody. Boo please.


I guarantee you most of the people who do that on this site wouldn't do it in real life

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:21 am

#applerantz see mojos quote.
Last edited by applelover on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:24 am

applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
Get ready for law school boo...its gonna be a long 3 years in some respects.

However, plan on meeting a lot of smart, interesting people, who aren't judgmental, and weren't born with a sense of entitlement. It will be a fun ride



I'm use to it in real life. I'm just surprised people come on the internet thinking their somebody. Boo please.


I guarantee you most of the people who do that on this site wouldn't do it in real life

apples fiesty, but damn she cute tho


No comprendo? I'm not sure how that connects to the other thread
Last edited by Mojosodope on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:26 am

Mojosodope wrote:No comprendo? I'm not sure how that connects to the other thread


I was just ranting about how people think being known on this site, means something. My point was that you can be known on TLS, it doesn't mean you'll get into law school or graduate from it making $$$.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:29 am

applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:No comprendo? I'm not sure how that connects to the other thread


I was just ranting about how people think being known on this site, means something. My point was that you can be known on TLS, it doesn't mean you'll get into law school or graduate from it making $$$.


I think more people are trolls than people realize.

And its a forum, its the same way on every other one I have ever posted on before. Whether it would be video games (yes I am a nerd) or cars, there is always people that have to be the coolest and there ends up being cliques who post when each other post to make each other feel good.

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:31 am

applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:No comprendo? I'm not sure how that connects to the other thread


I was just ranting about how people think being known on this site, means something. My point was that you can be known on TLS, it doesn't mean you'll get into law school or graduate from it making $$$.


This is how I picture apple atm
Image

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:32 am

Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:No comprendo? I'm not sure how that connects to the other thread


I was just ranting about how people think being known on this site, means something. My point was that you can be known on TLS, it doesn't mean you'll get into law school or graduate from it making $$$.


I think more people are trolls than people realize.

And its a forum, its the same way on every other one I have ever posted on before. Whether it would be video games (yes I am a nerd) or cars, there is always people that have to be the coolest and there ends up being cliques who post when each other post to make each other feel good.



I know. Im just venting. This is why I stay in the acceptances threads and this thread; because the things people say in the other*** ones irritate me.
Last edited by applelover on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:32 am

Dr.Zer0 wrote:
applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:No comprendo? I'm not sure how that connects to the other thread


I was just ranting about how people think being known on this site, means something. My point was that you can be known on TLS, it doesn't mean you'll get into law school or graduate from it making $$$.


This is how I picture apple atm
Image



lol, I was actually just doing this haha.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:33 am

applelover wrote:

I know. Im just venting. This is why I stay in the acceptances threads and this thread; because the things people say in the others ones irritate me.


damn I'd hate to be on your bad side

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:34 am

Some of the responses of are just people being dicks on the internet but for the most part it seems like they're trying to give dude a sense of perspective so that he can be realistic and make the best decision.

People get a lot of bad rap around here for being too mean but tbh being encouraging when someone isn't being realistic or making bad decisions is sometimes more harmful than giving some harsh but accurate advice.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:35 am

I will be pulling an almost all-nighter. UGH

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:36 am

applelover wrote:I will be pulling an almost all-nighter. UGH


senioritis?

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:37 am

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:Some of the responses of are just people being dicks on the internet but for the most part it seems like they're trying to give dude a sense of perspective so that he can be realistic and make the best decision.

People get a lot of bad rap around here for being too mean but tbh being encouraging when someone isn't being realistic or making bad decisions is sometimes more harmful than giving some harsh but accurate advice.



I was more irritated at the fact that some ---------- posted that the OP should take a writing class because his writing on TLS wasn't up to that person's standards. DUDE this is a forum. IDAF if I spell ridiculous incorrectly. I'm not getting graded on it nor is it determining my career. I wish someone on this site would tell me I can't write because of how I post on here. EDITED
Last edited by applelover on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:37 am

applelover wrote:I will be pulling an almost all-nighter. UGH


Same. But here I am on TLS, wasting more time.

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:38 am

applelover wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:Some of the responses of are just people being dicks on the internet but for the most part it seems like they're trying to give dude a sense of perspective so that he can be realistic and make the best decision.

People get a lot of bad rap around here for being too mean but tbh being encouraging when someone isn't being realistic or making bad decisions is sometimes more harmful than giving some harsh but accurate advice.



I was more irritated at the fact that some ---------- posted that the OP should take a writing class because his writing on TLS wasn't up to that person's standards. DUDE this is a forum. IDAF if I spell ridiculous incorrectly. I'm not getting graded on it nor is it determining my career. I wish someone on this site would tell me I can't write because of how I post on here. IT WOULD BE A WRAP!


Oh, well yeah. It's just easier to not get mad and tell trolls like that to eat a dick.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:40 am

If you want to be an English teacher go do TFA and get off TLS.
Last edited by applelover on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:40 am

Eat a PP trolls.

Rizzy told me to say it

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:42 am

I also definitely don't think math is indicative of someone's law school success. as cliche as it sounds math is truly not for everyone. I have brilliant friends, who could talk to me for days about the philosophers and a bunch of other interesting topics, but they are AWFUL at algebra. Somewhere in their primary education, their teachers didn't teach them the basic foundations needed properly.

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:43 am

Mojo, you outed yourself as a gamer...what are you playing atm brah?

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 am

Dr.Zer0 wrote:Mojo, you outed yourself as a gamer...what are you playing atm brah?


I aint playin shit at the moment, nothing I want to spend money on UNTIL I get all my law school stuff squared away. There's a XBOX One under my bed that I'm trying to flip at the moment.

But I play a little 2k13 if money is on the line. I would have bought GTA if it wasn't for the LSAT. Mainly a shooter/sports guy, something that can be competitive. Played a bit of WoW with my friend in the past too...and I'm ashamed of that.

What about you

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:49 am

applelover wrote:I also definitely don't think math is indicative of someone's law school success. as cliche as it sounds math is truly not for everyone. I have brilliant friends, who could talk to me for days about the philosophers and a bunch of other interesting topics, but they are AWFUL at algebra. Somewhere in their primary education, their teachers didn't teach them the basic foundations needed properly.


I have a friend that regurgitates other peoples ideas as if they are his own, and because nobody else notices/cares he continues to think he is brilliant.

Sorry that was a tangent




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest