URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:09 am

Mojosodope wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:http://haliphonia.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/tim_headshake.gif




http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/s ... bulous.gif


wow
too fabulous
fab overload
much headache
cannot think
wow


Image


Image

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:24 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9rSBcoX9ak

Reminds me I need to hit the gym.

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:29 am

Wait apple, are you a hidden user now?

Wow
many deceit
much hidden
so shady
very heartbroken
wow

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:36 am

Dr.Zer0 wrote:Wait apple, are you a hidden user now?

Wow
many deceit
much hidden
so shady
very heartbroken
wow



hidden? elaborate por favor?

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:44 am

applelover wrote:
Dr.Zer0 wrote:Wait apple, are you a hidden user now?

Wow
many deceit
much hidden
so shady
very heartbroken
wow



hidden? elaborate por favor?


The icon under your 'tar doesn't light up green with the word online, despite being online. So ppl don't know if you're on/offline nor does your username appear at the bottom where it says "Users browsing this forum".

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:51 am

Dr.Zer0 wrote:
applelover wrote:
Dr.Zer0 wrote:Wait apple, are you a hidden user now?

Wow
many deceit
much hidden
so shady
very heartbroken
wow



hidden? elaborate por favor?


The icon under your 'tar doesn't light up green with the word online, despite being online. So ppl don't know if you're on/offline nor does your username appear at the bottom where it says "Users browsing this forum".



Ah yes, my online status is hidden. Mainly because I spend way too much time on this site than I should and I don't want people to know that. Why does it matter?
Last edited by applelover on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:59 am

applelover wrote:
Dr.Zer0 wrote:
applelover wrote:
Dr.Zer0 wrote:Wait apple, are you a hidden user now?

Wow
many deceit
much hidden
so shady
very heartbroken
wow



hidden? elaborate por favor?


The icon under your 'tar doesn't light up green with the word online, despite being online. So ppl don't know if you're on/offline nor does your username appear at the bottom where it says "Users browsing this forum".



Yes my online status is hidden. Why does it matter?


No, it just makes it look like you have ninja skills. Replying out of nowhere and then disappearing. :lol:

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:01 am

No, it just makes it look like you have ninja skills. Replying out of nowhere and then disappearing. :lol:[/quote]

Well I do have a brown belt ;)

User avatar
MoMettaMonk
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby MoMettaMonk » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:04 am

mandyjay11 wrote:
Image


Image[/quote]

What is Dr. Cosby doing to that Jello Pudding Pop?

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 am

MoMettaMonk since you're a hidden user

"Wow
many deceit
much hidden
so shady
very heartbroken
wow"

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:06 am

mandyjay11 wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
Image


Image


dont poke fun at my ex husband like that.

"I aint never had nobody show me all the things you done showed me"

sassybassy
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby sassybassy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:56 am

I've been traveling abroad so haven't had time to post, but IN AT MICHIGAN! (As of 11/22)

First acceptance/decision of the cycle.

User avatar
Brettanomyces
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Brettanomyces » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:59 am

sassybassy wrote:I've been traveling abroad so haven't had time to post, but IN AT MICHIGAN! (As of 11/22)

First acceptance/decision of the cycle.


Congrats!

mac2013
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mac2013 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:02 am

sassybassy wrote:I've been traveling abroad so haven't had time to post, but IN AT MICHIGAN! (As of 11/22)

First acceptance/decision of the cycle.


Congrats! When did you go complete?

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:14 am

sassybassy wrote:I've been traveling abroad so haven't had time to post, but IN AT MICHIGAN! (As of 11/22)

First acceptance/decision of the cycle.


Congrats sassssyyyyyy!!!!

User avatar
Quan292
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Quan292 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm

sassybassy wrote:I've been traveling abroad so haven't had time to post, but IN AT MICHIGAN! (As of 11/22)

First acceptance/decision of the cycle.


Congrats. lmao at the bowwow staning

User avatar
MoMettaMonk
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby MoMettaMonk » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Congrats Sassy!

User avatar
August Wilson
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:59 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby August Wilson » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Just got into Duke!

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:55 pm

August Wilson wrote:Just got into Duke!

Congrats!

sassybassy
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby sassybassy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:52 pm

mac2013 wrote:
sassybassy wrote:I've been traveling abroad so haven't had time to post, but IN AT MICHIGAN! (As of 11/22)

First acceptance/decision of the cycle.


Congrats! When did you go complete?


Submitted on 10/28. Got stats checker on 11/12, ad it already showed "complete."

sassybassy
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby sassybassy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:59 pm

August Wilson wrote:Just got into Duke!


Congratulations! It looks like the acceptances are rolling in! If I have this correct, people have heard from UVA, Duke, Michigan, and at least one JS1. Is that right?

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 pm

sassybassy wrote:
August Wilson wrote:Just got into Duke!


Congratulations! It looks like the acceptances are rolling in! If I have this correct, people have heard from UVA, Duke, Michigan, and at least one JS1. Is that right?


ITT Georgetown and Vandy as well

otherwise, Boalt, Stanford, UCLA, and Cornell have started RD decisions as well.




S/N: OMG I almost have 500 posts. thats a problem. I refuse to become a TLS megaposter.

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:54 pm

applelover wrote:
sassybassy wrote:
August Wilson wrote:Just got into Duke!


Congratulations! It looks like the acceptances are rolling in! If I have this correct, people have heard from UVA, Duke, Michigan, and at least one JS1. Is that right?


ITT Georgetown and Vandy as well

otherwise, Boalt, Stanford, UCLA, and Cornell have started RD decisions as well.




S/N: OMG I almost have 500 posts. thats a problem. I refuse to become a TLS megaposter.


Prty sure megaposter status is 1k+

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Dr.Zer0 wrote:
applelover wrote:
sassybassy wrote:
August Wilson wrote:Just got into Duke!


Congratulations! It looks like the acceptances are rolling in! If I have this correct, people have heard from UVA, Duke, Michigan, and at least one JS1. Is that right?


ITT Georgetown and Vandy as well

otherwise, Boalt, Stanford, UCLA, and Cornell have started RD decisions as well.




S/N: OMG I almost have 500 posts. thats a problem. I refuse to become a TLS megaposter.


Prty sure megaposter status is 1k+

I know. It's a problem because in less than 2 months I've made 500 posts, so if I keep at this pace by the end of the admissions cycle I'll be well past 1000. #scary

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:03 pm

August Wilson wrote:Just got into Duke!



CONGRATS!




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests