URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
EvMont
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby EvMont » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:08 am

mandyjay11 wrote:
EvMont wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:Also, is anyone going to a Penn info session? I'm going October 21.


I'll be at the Penn info session on the 21st! I chose that day because I really want to be able to visit a class.


Me too! I am really excited to sit in a class! Are you bringing a parent? I saw the tours yesterday and LOTS of people brought parents, I'm just bringing myself lol

I might bring a friend along, but definitely NOT apparent. I can't believe it people really do that. lolz.


applelover wrote:I wanted to go to that one, but I can't make that five hour drive across the state and back in one day for my Tuesday classes.

That seems like a lot of trouble to go through on a Monday. Maybe you can check out one of the Friday sessions. I think AAJD2B is going on the 25th.

AAJD2B - Thanks for the post about Columbia, by the way! It's super thorough and has me all kinds of excited for my visit at the end of the month. Now if only I could my PS done. hmm...

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:32 am

sassybassy wrote:No one is tearing someone down by saying that you can do better than a 162 by trying. I would argue that they're doing the opposite. We benefit when less people are complacent with average scores. I've spent the last six month working my butt off to improve a low LSAT score and was scoring between 170 and 175 the last month before the exam. I don't think I did that on the actual exam, but at least I tried.

How important are Why X statements? My top choices don't require one, and I was worried about sounding uninformed if I do write one (as in it'll hurt instead of help.)


Writing them are pretty simple. Just talk about something that interests you about the school. Could be location, a professor, certain clinics offered, etc...

User avatar
Futuregohan14
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Futuregohan14 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
2. I post from my iPhone so I really could care less about grammar mistakes. My grammar on a message board does not reflect my writing ability, nor is this going to be published or critiqued by a professor.


For your sake, I hope not.

3. You said you would have wasted your time, but you posted previously that you have your application complete and are now just twiddling your thumbs. Seems you have some time to spare.


Not really. Despite all of the GPA improvements I have maintained, I was not on track to graduate this semester due to a shortage of credits. That means I needed to add extra courses to get my degree this semester, which means a lot of extra work (especially if I'm trying not to have my GPA drop). This is actually the busiest semester I've ever had at this school in an academic sense.

But wait, why am I telling you this? You couldn't care less what I do (which is why you bothered trying to shame me into a re-take in the first place and have bothered trying to parse out time I have "to spare" in order to meet your personal standards)...

4. I really could care less what you do. Good luck with your cycle.


You could care less, yet felt the need to throw some snark in my direction anyway (remember that you are the one who started this discussion) all because I decided not to re-take a score you thought was below your "standards".

If you don't care, that's good. Next time you "don't care" what someone else does, don't take the time to shame them for not playing by your rules.

5. Your far from the only person applying to overcome adversity,


Where did I imply that I was the only person applying to overcome adversity? That was not the point of anything I wrote.

What I wrote was in response to this spectacularly condescending piece of bullshit you threw out here:

Hopefully you have the work ethic to perform well in law school, since you seem to lack the drive to push yourself beyond what is expected of you because of your race.


You implied that I a) lacked work ethic and b) lacked the drive necessary to push beyond racial expectations.

My entire life has been a refutation of that. I have never resided within the confines of racial expectations nor have I failed to show a strong "work ethic", especially not in the classroom. That you would assume otherwise merely because I decided not to play by arbitrary rules you set up for yourself shows an incredible amount of ignorance on your part.

and bragging about overcoming a poor first semester doesn't show true drive or passion.


Poor first year, not semester.

Is that (along with the rest of the "wall of text" above) not up to your standards for "true" drive and passion (when did "passion" even enter the picture)? My bad.

City on a ****ing hill indeed.

But like I said, good luck anyway. I hope your cycle is outstanding.


Same to you, buddy.

User avatar
Futuregohan14
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Futuregohan14 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 pm

.
Last edited by Futuregohan14 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sassybassy
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby sassybassy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:32 pm

GO AWAY! Omg, you're so negative.

If you legitimately worked hard to obtain that 162, and not as you said, settled for it because you knew it was good enough for an African American, then you have every reason to be proud of your score because 162 is a good score. You shouldn't need someone else to validate your score for you. You know how much work you put in so it's up to you to feel good or bad about it. We're here to push you. That's what this forum does. Complacency is the devil.

If you can't take this or would like to continue dwelling on a dead subject, please stop posting. This thread really isn't about you. Let it go. Tired of your negativity.

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:09 pm

I am having a hard time getting on my applications after being done with the LSAT... does anyone else feel this way? If not, what motivated you to dive into your apps? :?: :?:

User avatar
MoMettaMonk
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby MoMettaMonk » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 pm

mandyjay11 wrote:I am having a hard time getting on my applications after being done with the LSAT... does anyone else feel this way? If not, what motivated you to dive into your apps? :?: :?:


I'm right there with you. I promised myself that I'd write my DS and Why statements this week and I haven't typed a word yet. Procrastination why must you plague us so?

essyct
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby essyct » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Would anyone be willing to critique the rough draft of my PS? I want to make sure I am going in the right direction. And I'd be happy to critique someone else's as well. :)

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Futuregohan14 wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
2. I post from my iPhone so I really could care less about grammar mistakes. My grammar on a message board does not reflect my writing ability, nor is this going to be published or critiqued by a professor.


For your sake, I hope not.

3. You said you would have wasted your time, but you posted previously that you have your application complete and are now just twiddling your thumbs. Seems you have some time to spare.


Not really. Despite all of the GPA improvements I have maintained, I was not on track to graduate this semester due to a shortage of credits. That means I needed to add extra courses to get my degree this semester, which means a lot of extra work (especially if I'm trying not to have my GPA drop). This is actually the busiest semester I've ever had at this school in an academic sense.

But wait, why am I telling you this? You couldn't care less what I do (which is why you bothered trying to shame me into a re-take in the first place and have bothered trying to parse out time I have "to spare" in order to meet your personal standards)...

4. I really could care less what you do. Good luck with your cycle.


You could care less, yet felt the need to throw some snark in my direction anyway (remember that you are the one who started this discussion) all because I decided not to re-take a score you thought was below your "standards".

If you don't care, that's good. Next time you "don't care" what someone else does, don't take the time to shame them for not playing by your rules.

5. Your far from the only person applying to overcome adversity,


Where did I imply that I was the only person applying to overcome adversity? That was not the point of anything I wrote.

What I wrote was in response to this spectacularly condescending piece of bullshit you threw out here:

Hopefully you have the work ethic to perform well in law school, since you seem to lack the drive to push yourself beyond what is expected of you because of your race.


You implied that I a) lacked work ethic and b) lacked the drive necessary to push beyond racial expectations.

My entire life has been a refutation of that. I have never resided within the confines of racial expectations nor have I failed to show a strong "work ethic", especially not in the classroom. That you would assume otherwise merely because I decided not to play by arbitrary rules you set up for yourself shows an incredible amount of ignorance on your part.

and bragging about overcoming a poor first semester doesn't show true drive or passion.


Poor first year, not semester.

Is that (along with the rest of the "wall of text" above) not up to your standards for "true" drive and passion (when did "passion" even enter the picture)? My bad.

City on a ****ing hill indeed.

But like I said, good luck anyway. I hope your cycle is outstanding.


Same to you, buddy.


If this discussion happened in person, I probably would have laughed in your face.

I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, the things you brag about are laughable (having a poor, whole first year of school, and your big 8 point increase from your diagnostic.)

Keep quoting the bible at me. You sound real cool Ronald Reagan.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:49 pm

MoMettaMonk wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:I am having a hard time getting on my applications after being done with the LSAT... does anyone else feel this way? If not, what motivated you to dive into your apps? :?: :?:


I'm right there with you. I promised myself that I'd write my DS and Why statements this week and I haven't typed a word yet. Procrastination why must you plague us so?


I'm glad I wrote most of my essays when I got tired of LSAT studying or I would be in the same boat

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby mandyjay11 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
MoMettaMonk wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:I am having a hard time getting on my applications after being done with the LSAT... does anyone else feel this way? If not, what motivated you to dive into your apps? :?: :?:


I'm right there with you. I promised myself that I'd write my DS and Why statements this week and I haven't typed a word yet. Procrastination why must you plague us so?


I'm glad I wrote most of my essays when I got tired of LSAT studying or I would be in the same boat


Soooo jealous, MoMettaMonk! I would have done that, but I felt like any second I was using my brain towards anything except the LSAT was like 1 point lower I would score on test day.

I feel like I'm gonna blink and scores are going to be released and I'll still be sitting on a draft. It doesnt help that work is crazy busy for me this month. Ok Mojosodope, let's commit to at least starting by the weekend! We gotta do this!

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:24 pm

mandyjay11 wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
MoMettaMonk wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:I am having a hard time getting on my applications after being done with the LSAT... does anyone else feel this way? If not, what motivated you to dive into your apps? :?: :?:


I'm right there with you. I promised myself that I'd write my DS and Why statements this week and I haven't typed a word yet. Procrastination why must you plague us so?


I'm glad I wrote most of my essays when I got tired of LSAT studying or I would be in the same boat


Soooo jealous, MoMettaMonk! I would have done that, but I felt like any second I was using my brain towards anything except the LSAT was like 1 point lower I would score on test day.

I feel like I'm gonna blink and scores are going to be released and I'll still be sitting on a draft. It doesnt help that work is crazy busy for me this month. Ok Mojosodope, let's commit to at least starting by the weekend! We gotta do this!


Just get drunk one night a free write, then go in the next day and see what you did.

Could be great, could be ugly

User avatar
AAJD2B
Posts: 871
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby AAJD2B » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:35 pm

How long is everyone's why statements? I have 170 words thus far. Should I limit to one paragraph and double-spaced ?

And UGH at the 50-11 emails from TTT law schools that came in today.

EvMont
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby EvMont » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:59 pm

mandyjay11 wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
MoMettaMonk wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:I am having a hard time getting on my applications after being done with the LSAT... does anyone else feel this way? If not, what motivated you to dive into your apps? :?: :?:


I'm right there with you. I promised myself that I'd write my DS and Why statements this week and I haven't typed a word yet. Procrastination why must you plague us so?


I'm glad I wrote most of my essays when I got tired of LSAT studying or I would be in the same boat


Soooo jealous, MoMettaMonk! I would have done that, but I felt like any second I was using my brain towards anything except the LSAT was like 1 point lower I would score on test day.

I feel like I'm gonna blink and scores are going to be released and I'll still be sitting on a draft. It doesnt help that work is crazy busy for me this month. Ok Mojosodope, let's commit to at least starting by the weekend! We gotta do this!


I think Mojo is done with his(?) essays and MoMetta is still working on them. Either, I need to get in on this plan because I am waaaayyy behind on this part of the apps.

User avatar
lemons
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby lemons » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:01 pm

geez, i don't check TLS for a day and this thread exploded... and not in a good way. this is supposed to be a thread to support each other not to tear each other down... i may be a hippie or something but seriously, in this thread we should all love one another :)

EvMont
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby EvMont » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:02 pm

AAJD2B wrote: And UGH at the 50-11 emails from TTT law schools that came in today.


+1. I think it's because if the lsac forums coming up, but it's a little much. If I want to find you at the forum, I will. I like my law schools a little less desperate. Just a little. 8)

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:12 pm

AAJD2B wrote:How long is everyone's why statements? I have 170 words thus far. Should I limit to one paragraph and double-spaced ?

And UGH at the 50-11 emails from TTT law schools that came in today.


Mine are 3 short paragraphs long. More concise the better though

User avatar
toshiroh
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby toshiroh » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm sitting for the December LSAT. I last took it in October 2012, and didn't do too well. December is looking up, though. Anyone else taking in December.

User avatar
Futuregohan14
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Futuregohan14 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
Writing them are pretty simple.


*is

Mojosodope wrote:

If this discussion happened in person, I probably would have laughed in your face.


You wouldn't have the balls.

I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, the things you brag about are laughable (having a poor, whole first year of school, and your big 8 point increase from your diagnostic.)


This coming from the person who put himself on a pedestal for merely "stressing" about getting a 170 and simply trying to get such a score?

You are absolutely no more accomplished than anyone else in this thread, yet you still somehow found a way to look down on people as though you were some kind of example. Amazing.

Keep quoting the bible at me. You sound real cool Ronald Reagan.


I didn't get that quote from the bible. John Winthrop (LinkRemoved) is the man I was referencing. He was a religious figure, but not a biblical one.

I'm not a Republican either. Nice try, though.

sassybassy wrote:GO AWAY! Omg, you're so negative.

If you legitimately worked hard to obtain that 162, and not as you said, settled for it because you knew it was good enough for an African American, then you have every reason to be proud of your score because 162 is a good score. You shouldn't need someone else to validate your score for you.


That isn't the reason why I've bothered dragging out this argument. I'm already proud of my score, nothing has changed there.

This site, believe it or not, is a crucial resource for URMs looking into the law. There aren't a lot of other places where they can get advice tailored to them. What is written here will be read by thousands of would-be URM lawyers for many years into the future. I know, because I myself have spent years lurking here.

That means that the information written here needs to be on point. It needs to be realistic, rational and objective.

Mojoslowdope up there does a disservice to readers when he a) tries to portray a 160-162 as a score that is anything less than excellent for an AA and gives an AA anything less than a strong shot at the T-14, b) attacks and shames individuals who score in that range (and either cannot or will not try again) by portraying them as lazy and unambitious individuals who wouldn't be good fits for law school (despite their having better numbers than 99% of AAs) while simultaneously lording it over them with a false sense of supremacy not because he has a higher score or has proven capable of acquiring one, but because he's merely trying to get one.

The objective reality is this:
AAJD2B wrote:
Moreover, we can agree to disagree, can we not? We are not all cut from the same cloth. Just because a test is considered "easily learnable" to you does not mean it will be easily learnable for every other person. Not all of us share the same career goals, the same dream schools, or the same score benchmark that will make someone satisfied or happy. For some, a 162 is stellar. For others, it won't be, but to go on to insinuate that on this basis one may lack "to push...beyond what is expected" is, in my humblest of opinions, an ad hominem flaw that has no place in this thread, given it's very purpose.


Mojoslowdope is precisely the kind of pompous, uninformed prick whose words could fool a URM into thinking his/her perfectly respectable score (160-163) and the effort used to obtain it is unworthy of the T-14 and of law school in general. That leads to people under-applying, doubting themselves in ways they shouldn't, and becoming otherwise misinformed. This is the main reason why I've dragged this out (in addition to the fact that I simply do not like Mojoslowdope or his attacks on my person).

sassybassy wrote:We're here to push you.


Mojoslowdope was not pushing, he was insulting. There is a difference.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:52 pm

EvMont wrote:
AAJD2B wrote: And UGH at the 50-11 emails from TTT law schools that came in today.


+1. I think it's because if the lsac forums coming up, but it's a little much. If I want to find you at the forum, I will. I like my law schools a little less desperate. Just a little. 8)


I don't mind the emails. They typically go to my spam anyway. However, I don't like how they keep emailing me about visiting and they're halfway across the country. Like really? You have my info, you see where I live, why do you think I'm willing to fly across the country with no monetary support ?

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Okay, both sides have made their point, let's move on. Anyone watch Scandal? Kidding.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Futuregohan14 wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
Writing them are pretty simple.


*is

Mojosodope wrote:

If this discussion happened in person, I probably would have laughed in your face.


You wouldn't have the balls.

I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, the things you brag about are laughable (having a poor, whole first year of school, and your big 8 point increase from your diagnostic.)


This coming from the person who put himself on a pedestal for merely "stressing" about getting a 170 and simply trying to get such a score?

You are absolutely no more accomplished than anyone else in this thread, yet you still somehow found a way to look down on people as though you were some kind of example. Amazing.

Keep quoting the bible at me. You sound real cool Ronald Reagan.


I didn't get that quote from the bible. John Winthrop (LinkRemoved) is the man I was referencing. He was a religious figure, but not a biblical one.

I'm not a Republican either. Nice try, though.

sassybassy wrote:GO AWAY! Omg, you're so negative.

If you legitimately worked hard to obtain that 162, and not as you said, settled for it because you knew it was good enough for an African American, then you have every reason to be proud of your score because 162 is a good score. You shouldn't need someone else to validate your score for you.


That isn't the reason why I've bothered dragging out this argument. I'm already proud of my score, nothing has changed there.

This site, believe it or not, is a crucial resource for URMs looking into the law. There aren't a lot of other places where they can get advice tailored to them. What is written here will be read by thousands of would-be URM lawyers for many years into the future. I know, because I myself have spent years lurking here.

That means that the information written here needs to be on point. It needs to be realistic, rational and objective.

Mojoslowdope up there does a disservice to readers when he a) tries to portray a 160-162 as a score that is anything less than excellent for an AA and gives an AA anything less than a strong shot at the T-14, b) attacks and shames individuals who score in that range (and either cannot or will not try again) by portraying them as lazy and unambitious individuals who wouldn't be good fits for law school (despite their having better numbers than 99% of AAs) while simultaneously lording it over them with a false sense of supremacy not because he has a higher score or has proven capable of acquiring one, but because he's merely trying to get one.

The objective reality is this:
AAJD2B wrote:
Moreover, we can agree to disagree, can we not? We are not all cut from the same cloth. Just because a test is considered "easily learnable" to you does not mean it will be easily learnable for every other person. Not all of us share the same career goals, the same dream schools, or the same score benchmark that will make someone satisfied or happy. For some, a 162 is stellar. For others, it won't be, but to go on to insinuate that on this basis one may lack "to push...beyond what is expected" is, in my humblest of opinions, an ad hominem flaw that has no place in this thread, given it's very purpose.


Mojoslowdope is precisely the kind of pompous, uninformed prick whose words could fool a URM into thinking his/her perfectly respectable score (160-163) and the effort used to obtain it is unworthy of the T-14 and of law school in general. That leads to people under-applying, doubting themselves in ways they shouldn't, and becoming otherwise misinformed. This is the main reason why I've dragged this out (in addition to the fact that I simply do not like Mojoslowdope or his attacks on my person).

sassybassy wrote:We're here to push you.


Mojoslowdope was not pushing, he was insulting. There is a difference.


You do know John Winthrop was quoting the Sermon on the Mount right? And I said Reagan because he used that quote in his farewell address.

I am a dick, I already admitted that. But you say my view of the LSAT is unrealistic? It's a highly learnable test, one of the most learnable standardized tests. There's plenty of available evidence to prove that. You can argue with someone else about that one.

But to call me pompous because I refuse to listen to URMs that just accept a decent score because it is "good enough" is pretty funny. I never said it was a bad score, I said your reasoning for not retaking was weak. You call me all these names because I have high standards, and wish everyone would push themselves to do their best. There is no such thing as "good enough" unless it truly is great regardless of what race you are. You seem to have a sense of entitlement, because your black, because you've recovered your GPA from a poor first year, because you have done "good enough" on the LSAT to get into the t14, and your other qualifications. I applaud you on everything you have done. However, never have I heard you state that you have maxed out your score, or that you honestly don't think you could have done better. It's just about not wasting time and it not being worth it to take it again. How the hell is the chance to save yourself THOUSANDS of dollars in scholarship money not worth it?

But I'll get back on my high horse and say this again, the difference between you and I is obvious. I don't want my score to be "good enough" in terms of just AA, I want my score to be good enough among everyone. I want to be able to say with a straight face that I was not just an affirmative action admit, that my numbers would have been competitive even if I was white.

Guess what I'll do if I get below my target score, even if it is "good enough"? Retake.

Last response you'll get from me. Hopefully you'll get over this little message board argument, since the chance of us actually meeting at an ASW are probably pretty high.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:28 pm

applelover wrote:Okay, both sides have made their point, let's move on. Anyone watch Scandal? Kidding.


Scandal is getting out of control

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:Okay, both sides have made their point, let's move on. Anyone watch Scandal? Kidding.


Scandal is getting out of control


It's my thursday stress relief. It's the only show where people actually cheer for the other woman. I'm upset that Quinn is getting so meddling, she probably ruined Huck and Olivia's relationship. My prediction is soon her whole team is going to find out all her dirt and leave one by one.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:33 pm

applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
applelover wrote:Okay, both sides have made their point, let's move on. Anyone watch Scandal? Kidding.


Scandal is getting out of control


It's my thursday stress relief. It's the only show where people actually cheer for the other woman. I'm upset that Quinn is getting so meddling, she probably ruined Huck and Olivia's relationship. My prediction is soon her whole team is going to find out all her dirt and leave one by one.


Na, I believe they all stay. They are all gladiators in suits remember? Huck would never leave her anyway.

I think a lot of them know little pieces of her history, they just haven't gotten together and pieced it all together. But who knows, there's probably more things that we don't know about Olivia because, like I said, the show is getting OUT OF CONTROL lol




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests