URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
Futuregohan14
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Futuregohan14 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:37 am

toshiroh wrote:I can't hate on Gohan too much, since he takes after the name of my favorite anime character of all time.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c46eaccae6f0 ... o1_500.gif


wow
teen gohan
very strong gohan
beat cell
much hero

future gohan
less strong gohan
much cooler gohan
many noble
very sacrifice
save the world
best gohan
wow

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:46 am

Futuregohan14 wrote:
toshiroh wrote:I can't hate on Gohan too much, since he takes after the name of my favorite anime character of all time.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c46eaccae6f0 ... o1_500.gif


wow
teen gohan
very strong gohan
beat cell
much hero

future gohan
less strong gohan
much cooler gohan
many noble
very sacrifice
save the world
best gohan
wow



Gohan. I miss when you used to write complete sentences.

User avatar
Futuregohan14
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Futuregohan14 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:55 am

applelover wrote:

Gohan. I miss when you used to write complete sentences.


Everything is going to be alright.

User avatar
Brettanomyces
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Brettanomyces » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:15 am

applelover wrote:
Futuregohan14 wrote:
toshiroh wrote:I can't hate on Gohan too much, since he takes after the name of my favorite anime character of all time.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c46eaccae6f0 ... o1_500.gif


wow
teen gohan
very strong gohan
beat cell
much hero

future gohan
less strong gohan
much cooler gohan
many noble
very sacrifice
save the world
best gohan
wow



Gohan. I miss when you used to write complete sentences.


His poetry speaks to me.

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:01 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by Dr.Zer0 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
KingJamesLBJ
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby KingJamesLBJ » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:04 pm

If you want explanations for the most recent PT's for free check out this guy, ive used some of his books.

http://lsathacks.com/explanations/

User avatar
toshiroh
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby toshiroh » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Screw PT62... 164 :roll: . Whatever

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:02 pm

toshiroh wrote:Screw PT62... 164 :roll: . Whatever


Yeah I took 54 today and got a 165, after getting a 172 Friday on 57

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
toshiroh wrote:Screw PT62... 164 :roll: . Whatever


Yeah I took 54 today and got a 165, after getting a 172 Friday on 57



Mojo you're retaking! I didn't even know!

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:06 pm

applelover wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
toshiroh wrote:Screw PT62... 164 :roll: . Whatever


Yeah I took 54 today and got a 165, after getting a 172 Friday on 57



Mojo you're retaking! I didn't even know!


Yeah seeing if I can get over 170. I didn't sign up until the last day of late registration.

I can't seem to concentrate during PTs anymore, I just want to take the real thing to see if I can improve my score on test day.

User avatar
MoMettaMonk
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby MoMettaMonk » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
toshiroh wrote:Screw PT62... 164 :roll: . Whatever


Yeah I took 54 today and got a 165, after getting a 172 Friday on 57


I got 165, 167, and 167 after scoring in the 170s for like 5 straight tests. Most disheartening week ever, but then two weeks later I hit the high 170s. Ultimately what I'm saying is, you'll course correct.

User avatar
toshiroh
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby toshiroh » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
toshiroh wrote:Screw PT62... 164 :roll: . Whatever


Yeah I took 54 today and got a 165, after getting a 172 Friday on 57


Yeah those dips in scores sucks. I think I'm going to back off on the PTs and just work on drilling my weaknesses. I have about 7-8 PTs left, but I think it would just be counter productive to do them at the rate I'm doing them. So I'll probably only do three or four more before test day.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:12 pm

toshiroh wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
toshiroh wrote:Screw PT62... 164 :roll: . Whatever


Yeah I took 54 today and got a 165, after getting a 172 Friday on 57


Yeah those dips in scores sucks. I think I'm going to back off on the PTs and just work on drilling my weaknesses. I have about 7-8 PTs left, but I think it would just be counter productive to do them at the rate I'm doing them. So I'll probably only do three or four more before test day.


I just can't get in the mood to take them I guess. I get distracted and end up sitting there day dreaming. I wish the test was this weekend.

User avatar
toshiroh
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby toshiroh » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
toshiroh wrote:
Mojosodope wrote:
toshiroh wrote:Screw PT62... 164 :roll: . Whatever


Yeah I took 54 today and got a 165, after getting a 172 Friday on 57


Yeah those dips in scores sucks. I think I'm going to back off on the PTs and just work on drilling my weaknesses. I have about 7-8 PTs left, but I think it would just be counter productive to do them at the rate I'm doing them. So I'll probably only do three or four more before test day.


I just can't get in the mood to take them I guess. I get distracted and end up sitting there day dreaming. I wish the test was this weekend.


You and me both. I've always been the type to to perform better in the moment, rather than preparing to perform in the moment.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Maybe I should have retaken. :?: Wait nope, I have three finals the week before the test.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Someone thought the information in my profile was correct. :( I feel so bad now.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:19 pm

MoMetta I peeped that in the last 12 hours you've erased your LSAT from your profile...Why?

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Mojosodope » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:36 pm

applelover wrote:Maybe I should have retaken. :?: Wait nope, I have three finals the week before the test.


I still have 2 weeks of class after the test. And why did u make ur profile so fake

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:38 pm

deleted
Last edited by applelover on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:58 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by Dr.Zer0 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
twenty
Posts: 3153
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby twenty » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Curious to know where you heard that -- I'd imagine HLS folks would presumably love TLS since TLS is always trying to get URMs with 153/3.9 style numbers to retake.

User avatar
Dr.Zer0
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby Dr.Zer0 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:01 pm

twentypercentmore wrote:Curious to know where you heard that -- I'd imagine HLS folks would presumably love TLS since TLS is always trying to get URMs with 153/3.9 style numbers to retake.


viewtopic.php?f=10&t=219941

User avatar
MoMettaMonk
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby MoMettaMonk » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Dr.Zer0 wrote:
twentypercentmore wrote:Curious to know where you heard that -- I'd imagine HLS folks would presumably love TLS since TLS is always trying to get URMs with 153/3.9 style numbers to retake.


viewtopic.php?f=10&t=219941


I'd never seen that thread before. I think there was a specific mention of JS not being a fan of TLS in one of the on-topic forums recently (I don't remember where though).

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:11 am

MoMettaMonk wrote:
Dr.Zer0 wrote:
twentypercentmore wrote:Curious to know where you heard that -- I'd imagine HLS folks would presumably love TLS since TLS is always trying to get URMs with 153/3.9 style numbers to retake.


viewtopic.php?f=10&t=219941


I'd never seen that thread before. I think there was a specific mention of JS not being a fan of TLS in one of the on-topic forums recently (I don't remember where though).


Ive seen it multiple places.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: URM 2013-2014 Cycle Thread

Postby applelover » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:12 am

Dr.Zer0 wrote:
applelover wrote:Maybe I should have retaken. :?: Wait nope, I have three finals the week before the test.


Terminates tu ensayo?



No I need three more pages. Im probably not going to bed.




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest