LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
Jaqen
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby Jaqen » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Sup.

cricketlove00 wrote::?


Nice avatar. :lol:

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Jaqen wrote:Sup.

cricketlove00 wrote::?


Nice avatar. :lol:


Valar Morghulis

Image

Yum.

User avatar
GW1010
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby GW1010 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:22 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
moonman157 wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I'm straight but ive heard about this thread so I wanted to tag it.


Are you one of the straight people on grindr :lol:

I dunno what that is I'm sorry :(


sureeeee :lol:

User avatar
Audeamus
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby Audeamus » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:I'm straight but ive heard about this thread so I wanted to tag it.


Image

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby wannabelawstudent » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Audeamus wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I'm straight but ive heard about this thread so I wanted to tag it.


[img]hhi[/img]

Post a picture of your dog...right meow.

User avatar
Audeamus
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby Audeamus » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:49 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
Audeamus wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I'm straight but ive heard about this thread so I wanted to tag it.


[img]hhi[/img]

Post a picture of your dog...right meow.


:D :D :D
Image

You should probably come hang out with us at the dog pics thread http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=155452

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Hot guys and cute dogs? This thread has everything I need.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Since I have been watching felicity for past week straight I was pondering over who would make a better bf. Ben or Noel?

(If you are too young to answer this go wiki it)

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:19 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
Audeamus wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I'm straight but ive heard about this thread so I wanted to tag it.


[img]hhi[/img]

Post a picture of your dog...right meow.


Wannabe! You know that if you're bi/questioning it gives you great diversity for WUSTL!!

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby danitt » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:09 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Since I have been watching felicity for past week straight I was pondering over who would make a better bf. Ben or Noel?

(If you are too young to answer this go wiki it)

Noel. Obviously Ben is hotter but Noel was all loyal and shit and therefore BF material.

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:14 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Since I have been watching felicity for past week straight I was pondering over who would make a better bf. Ben or Noel?

(If you are too young to answer this go wiki it)


Better bf? Noel. Hotter lay? Ben.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby dproduct » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:25 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Since I have been watching felicity for past week straight I was pondering over who would make a better bf. Ben or Noel?

(If you are too young to answer this go wiki it)


Better bf? Noel. Hotter lay? Ben.


Yup.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:31 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Since I have been watching felicity for past week straight I was pondering over who would make a better bf. Ben or Noel?

(If you are too young to answer this go wiki it)


Better bf? Noel. Hotter lay? Ben.


You know, I disagree. I'm in the middle of season 3 and I think Ben is husband material

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:13 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Since I have been watching felicity for past week straight I was pondering over who would make a better bf. Ben or Noel?

(If you are too young to answer this go wiki it)


Better bf? Noel. Hotter lay? Ben.


You know, I disagree. I'm in the middle of season 3 and I think Ben is husband material


Too much baggage

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:30 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Since I have been watching felicity for past week straight I was pondering over who would make a better bf. Ben or Noel?

(If you are too young to answer this go wiki it)


Better bf? Noel. Hotter lay? Ben.


You know, I disagree. I'm in the middle of season 3 and I think Ben is husband material


Too much baggage


Somewhat true. But those eyes....and the charm.
Ahhh.... :oops:

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Remember when she cut her hair lolololol

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:41 pm

This thread has become a boring parody of the lounge.

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby danitt » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:44 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:This thread has become a boring parody of the lounge.

Do you want to talk about academic choices Sunny?

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:45 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:This thread has become a boring parody of the lounge.


More pic posting? I'm new at this non LS discussions. I'm all ears

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:31 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:This thread has become a boring parody of the lounge.

I came here to save it.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:48 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:This thread has become a boring parody of the lounge.

I came here to save it.


Oh.
: Disappointed :

:P

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Would you rather graduate this summer with a 3.70 (a year ahead of your class) or stay maybe one or two semesters and graduate on time with a 3.71 or 3.72?

It doesn't even matter, right? Assume you'll be socially awkward with a useless degree in Philosophy FWIW.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:26 pm

howlery wrote:Would you rather graduate this summer with a 3.70 (a year ahead of your class) or stay maybe one or two semesters and graduate on time with a 3.71 or 3.72?

It doesn't even matter, right? Assume you'll be socially awkward with a useless degree in Philosophy FWIW.


I graduated a year ahead and happy I did that. The only thing I regret about UG is not declaring my majors early (finished two BAs). It cost me classes where I got annoying grades (my only F in a math class that I could avoided if I declared my majors before).

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:36 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
howlery wrote:Would you rather graduate this summer with a 3.70 (a year ahead of your class) or stay maybe one or two semesters and graduate on time with a 3.71 or 3.72?

It doesn't even matter, right? Assume you'll be socially awkward with a useless degree in Philosophy FWIW.


I graduated a year ahead and happy I did that. The only thing I regret about UG is not declaring my majors early (finished two BAs). It cost me classes where I got annoying grades (my only F in a math class that I could avoided if I declared my majors before).


But would a flat 3.70 be considered median for CLS and NYU? I feel like I've read threads that addressed this but can't really find them. I think CLS and NYU are at 3.72 and 3.71 medians now or something.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:48 pm

howlery wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
howlery wrote:Would you rather graduate this summer with a 3.70 (a year ahead of your class) or stay maybe one or two semesters and graduate on time with a 3.71 or 3.72?

It doesn't even matter, right? Assume you'll be socially awkward with a useless degree in Philosophy FWIW.


I graduated a year ahead and happy I did that. The only thing I regret about UG is not declaring my majors early (finished two BAs). It cost me classes where I got annoying grades (my only F in a math class that I could avoided if I declared my majors before).


But would a flat 3.70 be considered median for CLS and NYU? I feel like I've read threads that addressed this but can't really find them. I think CLS and NYU are at 3.72 and 3.71 medians now or something.


I have no idea. Sorry




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests