LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:16 pm

A runner, eh?

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Yessir. You're a drinker, eh? I think we would get along just fine :)

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:19 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:Yessir. You're a drinker, eh? I think we would get along just fine :)

As long as you do the running to the bar at last call. :lol:

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Your new tar threw me way off haha.

User avatar
smdpnp
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby smdpnp » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:24 pm


shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:28 pm

smdpnp wrote:I saw everything.

:lol: :lol:

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:30 pm

shntn wrote:
smdpnp wrote:I saw everything.

:lol: :lol:


:P

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:37 pm

shntn wrote:
smdpnp wrote:I saw everything.

:lol: :lol:


So ah, where is your handsome face headed this fall?

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:52 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:
shntn wrote:
smdpnp wrote:I saw everything.

:lol: :lol:


So ah, where is your handsome face headed this fall?

Haha, my face and I aren't sure yet. We're up for the highest bidder. You?

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:01 pm

shntn wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:
shntn wrote:
smdpnp wrote:I saw everything.

:lol: :lol:


So ah, where is your handsome face headed this fall?

Haha, my face and I aren't sure yet. We're up for the highest bidder. You?


Assuming no HYS love, my top choice is Penn. Considering I haven't heard from them, however, that may be unrealistic. Who are you deciding between?

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Too many. I'm aiming to wind up in Chicago ideally, but I'm seriously following the money.

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:21 pm

shntn wrote:Too many. I'm aiming to wind up in Chicago ideally, but I'm seriously following the money.


I'd love to get Chicago. Or at least go UR.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:48 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:
shntn wrote:Too many. I'm aiming to wind up in Chicago ideally, but I'm seriously following the money.


I'd love to get Chicago. Or at least go UR.

Aww. :(

I'm going to visit soon so I'll be sure to have a word with admissions on your behalf.

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 pm

shntn wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:
shntn wrote:Too many. I'm aiming to wind up in Chicago ideally, but I'm seriously following the money.


I'd love to get Chicago. Or at least go UR.

Aww. :(

I'm going to visit soon so I'll be sure to have a word with admissions on your behalf.


I'm sure they'll understand once you explain that they are hindering a sure love (lust?) connection :D

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:11 pm

What happened to all the pic posting?

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby dproduct » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 pm

JayJones78 wrote:What happened to all the pic posting?


Your turn.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:48 pm

dproduct wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:What happened to all the pic posting?


Your turn.

User avatar
willio
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby willio » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:48 am

Here are some pics for my fellow gays...enjoy!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/catesish/turkis ... egit-sport

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 am

willio wrote:Here are some pics for my fellow gays...enjoy!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/catesish/turkis ... egit-sport


I have no words.

User avatar
smdpnp
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby smdpnp » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:01 pm

And to think the Olympics is dropping wrestling. Oh well, we still have divers and gymnasts.

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:01 pm

smdpnp wrote:And to think the Olympics is dropping wrestling. Oh well, we still have divers and gymnasts.


And curling. Don't forget curling.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:12 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
willio wrote:Here are some pics for my fellow gays...enjoy!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/catesish/turkis ... egit-sport


I have no words.



Actually I do. But they are too much even for this thread

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Just wondering what is the thread's opinion on A.Cooper?

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:37 am

JayJones78 wrote:Just wondering what is the thread's opinion on A.Cooper?


Hot

--LinkRemoved--

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:08 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Just wondering what is the thread's opinion on A.Cooper?


Hot

--LinkRemoved--


I think he's a pretty nice guy. I DVR his daytime show and then watch and FF any segment about wierd obsessions or other daytime talk show related topics. He's kinda funny and has some major oddness like never eating green things. Oh and his bf is hot.




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kolikotime and 2 guests