LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:33 pm

--ImageRemoved--

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 pm

shntn wrote:--ImageRemoved--


This screams dead guy on Sopranos to me.

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 pm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/fbf02de95310 ... o1_400.jpg

Someone with photoshop put my face on his wife's face.

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm

for shntn

Image

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Is everyone following their gay contract and watching the Oscars?

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:43 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:http://24.media.tumblr.com/fbf02de9531074d4e0099fe03cf72b9e/tumblr_mir033w64e1qzvvk7o1_400.jpg

Someone with photoshop put my face on his wife's face.


--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:46 pm

howlery wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:http://24.media.tumblr.com/fbf02de9531074d4e0099fe03cf72b9e/tumblr_mir033w64e1qzvvk7o1_400.jpg

Someone with photoshop put my face on his wife's face.


--ImageRemoved--


He's incredible in side effects

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Perf. The queen of dragons appreciates it.


JayJones78 wrote:Is everyone following their gay contract and watching the Oscars?



Yes. Faves are Kerry Washington and Jessica Chastian.

I could care less about what Jennifer Lawrence wears because she's hysterical(ly taller than Ryan Seacrest)

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:59 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:Perf. The queen of dragons appreciates it.


JayJones78 wrote:Is everyone following their gay contract and watching the Oscars?



Yes. Faves are Kerry Washington and Jessica Chastian.

I could care less about what Jennifer Lawrence wears because she's hysterical(ly taller than Ryan Seacrest)


Hahah I just thought that!!
I am thinking of skipping the carpet and just watch Fashion Police tomorrow. More fun

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:00 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:Perf. The queen of dragons appreciates it.


JayJones78 wrote:Is everyone following their gay contract and watching the Oscars?



Yes. Faves are Kerry Washington and Jessica Chastian.

I could care less about what Jennifer Lawrence wears because she's hysterical(ly taller than Ryan Seacrest)


Hahah I just thought that!!
I am thinking of skipping the carpet and just watch Fashion Police tomorrow. More fun


I'm thinking of skipping the actual Oscars and just watching the carpet.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:Perf. The queen of dragons appreciates it.


JayJones78 wrote:Is everyone following their gay contract and watching the Oscars?



Yes. Faves are Kerry Washington and Jessica Chastian.

I could care less about what Jennifer Lawrence wears because she's hysterical(ly taller than Ryan Seacrest)


Hahah I just thought that!!
I am thinking of skipping the carpet and just watch Fashion Police tomorrow. More fun


I'm thinking of skipping the actual Oscars and just watching the carpet.


Nah. The Oscars are fun.

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:04 pm

The Walking Dead starts at 9 so maybe I'll watch the first hour.

User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby moonman157 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:05 pm

howlery wrote:--ImageRemoved--


I just became pregnant

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:08 pm

moonman157 wrote:
howlery wrote:--ImageRemoved--


I just became pregnant


I just watched a few scenes (okay, 20 min. Okay, 35 min) of the lucky one and was happy to see be stopped waxing.

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby cricketlove00 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:18 pm

I love him so much and I love those abs and unf but that picture makes it look like all potatoes and no meat ifyaknowwhaddimean

Is anyone else totally frightened of Anne Hathaway's nipples?

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:18 pm

--ImageRemoved--
Image
You guys like Zac? There's a legit nude floating around, though its only the back. lol I'm so skeevy.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 pm

howlery wrote:--ImageRemoved--
Image
You guys like Zac? There's a legit nude floating around, though its only the back. lol I'm so skeevy.


PM please? :oops:

User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby moonman157 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:29 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
howlery wrote:--ImageRemoved--
Image
You guys like Zac? There's a legit nude floating around, though its only the back. lol I'm so skeevy.


PM please? :oops:


Seconded

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:34 pm

You can find it here.

User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby moonman157 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:35 pm

JOE!!!!!

*swoons*

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby 04102014 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Zac's body > Zac's face

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:39 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:Zac's body > Zac's face


Meh, I wish he were less buff. Averageness is attractive.


User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby moonman157 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:40 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:Zac's body > Zac's face


This says a lot more about his body than it does his face

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Any other requests? This is fun :lol:




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests