LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:50 am

JayJones78 wrote:
shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Jay, how tall are you?

If not at least 6'6", I'm calling bullshit on every single one of his posts.


6'1
And I just like guys who are as or taller than me.


That said, some shorter guys are cute/hot. Just hard to come by IMHO

+1 on all counts

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:50 am

JayJones78 wrote:
shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Jay, how tall are you?

If not at least 6'6", I'm calling bullshit on every single one of his posts.


6'1
And I just like guys who are as or taller than me.


That said, some shorter guys are cute/hot. Just hard to come by IMHO

We haven't met, obviously. My last BF was 6'1", and it worked just fine.

ETA: I, uh, :?

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:51 am

howlery wrote:Image
Speaking of would-be presidents, I'd go Republican for young McCain.


Just googled "young John McCain". Very silver DILFy

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:54 am

Are you all over 6'0?

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 am

howlery wrote:Are you all over 6'0?

Sup

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 am

howlery wrote:Are you all over 6'0?

NO, LEAVE ME ALONE I'M STILL PRETTIER THAN MOST OF YOU

User avatar
Audeamus
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby Audeamus » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:56 am

danitt wrote:Time to diversify this thread a bit.

The love of my life, Amber Heard, and she plays for my team (not that that increases my chances):

Image

Image


+1

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:57 am

JayJones78 wrote:
howlery wrote:Image
Speaking of would-be presidents, I'd go Republican for young McCain.


Just googled "young John McCain". Very silver DILFy


Too bad he smokes though, huge turn off.
But.. Back then who didn't

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:57 am

shntn wrote:
howlery wrote:Are you all over 6'0?

NO, LEAVE ME ALONE I'M STILL PRETTIER THAN MOST OF YOU


I'm an average 5'9. Pics or gtfo!

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:12 am

howlery wrote:
shntn wrote:
howlery wrote:Are you all over 6'0?

NO, LEAVE ME ALONE I'M STILL PRETTIER THAN MOST OF YOU


I'm an average 5'9. Pics or gtfo!

You can't make such demands.

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:17 am

shntn wrote:
howlery wrote:
shntn wrote:
howlery wrote:Are you all over 6'0?

NO, LEAVE ME ALONE I'M STILL PRETTIER THAN MOST OF YOU


I'm an average 5'9. Pics or gtfo!

You can't make such demands.

Polite requests*

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:18 am

howlery wrote:Polite requests*

Yeah, no, you're the one who needs to prove himself. Go on, dear. We're waiting.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 am

shntn wrote:
howlery wrote:Polite requests*

Yeah, no, you're the one who needs to prove himself. Go on, dear. We're waiting.


Or just send your A4A username

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 am

JayJones78 wrote:
shntn wrote:
howlery wrote:Polite requests*

Yeah, no, you're the one who needs to prove himself. Go on, dear. We're waiting.


Or just send your A4A username


Ugh, I've got to delete that soon

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 am

howlery wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
shntn wrote:
howlery wrote:Polite requests*

Yeah, no, you're the one who needs to prove himself. Go on, dear. We're waiting.


Or just send your A4A username


Ugh, I've got to delete that soon

We're waiting...

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am

Maybe if you all weren't beautiful giants :wink:

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 am

howlery wrote:Maybe if you all weren't beautiful giants :wink:

Oh come on, don't be shy. I'm not a giant.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 am

howlery wrote:Maybe if you all weren't beautiful giants :wink:

So you're not going to deliver. The trifecta has deliberated. Best of luck. :mrgreen:

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:48 am

shntn wrote:
howlery wrote:Maybe if you all weren't beautiful giants :wink:

So you're not going to deliver. The trifecta has deliberated. Best of luck. :mrgreen:

wut. Am I being kicked out of the gay club?

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:49 am

howlery wrote:
shntn wrote:
howlery wrote:Maybe if you all weren't beautiful giants :wink:

So you're not going to deliver. The trifecta has deliberated. Best of luck. :mrgreen:

wut. Am I being kicked out of the gay club?

PW or yes, kicked out. The triumvirate has spoken.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:13 am

I'm sad there are not many voted for JFK Jr.

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:18 am

JayJones78 wrote:I'm sad there are not many voted for JFK Jr.


The whole dead thing turns me off

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:19 am

howlery wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:I'm sad there are not many voted for JFK Jr.


The whole dead thing turns me off


He was one of a kind

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:21 am

Okay you all need to show yourselves.

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:23 am

Image
What about legal scholars/professors?




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest