LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:25 pm

shifty_eyed wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Looks like the OutLaw meetings and Eternal, Never off the Front Page meetings are going to be roughly the same, except in one Cuse and xs20 will sit awkwardly in the corner.

LMAO i finally found the Other thread!!!

but seriously, can straight people join outlaw? My sister is gay and I'm passionate about LGBTQ issues!

We need all the legs-up in OCI we can get (DA DUN CHHHH), so nope.

User avatar
shifty_eyed
Posts: 1934
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shifty_eyed » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:28 pm

shntn wrote:
shifty_eyed wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Looks like the OutLaw meetings and Eternal, Never off the Front Page meetings are going to be roughly the same, except in one Cuse and xs20 will sit awkwardly in the corner.

LMAO i finally found the Other thread!!!

but seriously, can straight people join outlaw? My sister is gay and I'm passionate about LGBTQ issues!

We need all the legs-up in OCI we can get (DA DUN CHHHH), so nope.


What if I sit awkwardly in the corner and don't add it to my resume??

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:30 pm

shifty_eyed wrote:
shntn wrote:
shifty_eyed wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Looks like the OutLaw meetings and Eternal, Never off the Front Page meetings are going to be roughly the same, except in one Cuse and xs20 will sit awkwardly in the corner.

LMAO i finally found the Other thread!!!

but seriously, can straight people join outlaw? My sister is gay and I'm passionate about LGBTQ issues!

We need all the legs-up in OCI we can get (DA DUN CHHHH), so nope.


What if I sit awkwardly in the corner and don't add it to my resume??

Well come on in, dear! The more the merrier.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:07 pm

By the way is it okay that I love "girls" (HBO)

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:08 pm

JayJones78 wrote:By the way is it okay that I love "girls" (HBO)

No, sorry.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:10 pm

shntn wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:By the way is it okay that I love "girls" (HBO)

No, sorry.


:cry:

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby danitt » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:31 pm

JayJones78 wrote:By the way is it okay that I love "girls" (HBO)

You can't sit with us!

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:42 pm

danitt wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:By the way is it okay that I love "girls" (HBO)

You can't sit with us!


Oh well

User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby moonman157 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 pm

So let's have everyone post a picture of their celebrity crush!

I'm all about Joseph Gordon-Levitt :wink:

Image

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:50 pm

moonman157 wrote:So let's have everyone post a picture of their celebrity crush!

I'm all about Joseph Gordon-Levitt :wink:

Image


But he's so short

User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby moonman157 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:51 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
moonman157 wrote:So let's have everyone post a picture of their celebrity crush!

I'm all about Joseph Gordon-Levitt :wink:

Image


But he's so short


5' 10" is short?

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby dproduct » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Moon, you nailed it.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm

moonman157 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
moonman157 wrote:So let's have everyone post a picture of their celebrity crush!

I'm all about Joseph Gordon-Levitt :wink:

Image


But he's so short


5' 10" is short?


Kind of

User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby moonman157 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:56 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
moonman157 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
moonman157 wrote:So let's have everyone post a picture of their celebrity crush!

I'm all about Joseph Gordon-Levitt :wink:

Image


But he's so short


5' 10" is short?


Kind of


"Kind of" short and "so short" are two different things :lol:

And thanks D, we've got good taste in men :wink:

User avatar
howlery
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby howlery » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Image

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:09 pm

moonman157 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
moonman157 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
But he's so short


5' 10" is short?


Kind of


"Kind of" short and "so short" are two different things :lol:

And thanks D, we've got good taste in men :wink:



--ImageRemoved--
But yah, he's short too

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:11 pm

6'6+ or gtfo

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:12 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:6'6+ or gtfo


What about him?

Image

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby shntn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:12 pm

That is the worst picture I've ever seen of Jake.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:14 pm

shntn wrote:That is the worst picture I've ever seen of Jake.


True. Not hot best. I'm kinda trying to add pics for the first time. It's kind of cool

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby dproduct » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:36 pm

While JGL is my number 1. (DGAF TO ALL THE HATERS) one that has recently climbed my list is Logan Marshall Green who, IMHO, is the hotter Tom Hardy.

Image
Image
Image

Yes, please.

sokomofo
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby sokomofo » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:39 pm

.
Last edited by sokomofo on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby dproduct » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:39 pm

sokomofo wrote:
dproduct wrote:While JGL is my number 1. (DGAF TO ALL THE HATERS) one that has recently climbed my list is Logan Marshall Green who, IMHO, is the hotter Tom Hardy.

Yes, please.


WANT.

wasnt he in prometheus?


Yes he was. Lots of money shots throughout the film.

sokomofo
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby sokomofo » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:44 pm

.
Last edited by sokomofo on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sokomofo
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 am

Re: LGBTQIA: C/O 2016, Grindr/Jack'd and moar!

Postby sokomofo » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:46 pm

.
Last edited by sokomofo on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 20171lhopeful, BobBoblaw, funzies and 1 guest