big dilemma, and I was wondering if I could get some advice here in my home thread.
As of now, I am committed to W&L. my first deposit is paid and the next deposit date is 6/1. I am also WL at Colorado, GW, Fordahm and Cardozo. Out of the 4, the only true contender to W&L is GW. I had a great phone call with one of the heads at GW admissions and I am in a positive somewhat POV in regards to receiving an offer off the the WL. That said, who know what will happen. In addition, and regardless to any of the above, the $750 of the second deposit is a very hefty sum of money for me to pay right now. I tried to communicate with W&L in order to extend the deposit date but they would not budge. Instead, they offered to completely wave the deposit if I withdraw all my pending apps immediately. For me, that is a lot to ask at this point. I am doing a lot of HW on GW in order to see if it's a wise choice for me to take if offered (thoughts on that?) and I am unsure if I am at a point where I am ready to give away all my cards and seal the deal. That said, I really really like W&L and think it's a great fit for me. Overall, I am very happy with the school and can definitely see myself there this coming fall. So, thoughts on this? advice? what should I do? just pay up and ride the WL trains? commit and be done with it? I am definitely torn at this point.