Columbia Law wants Native applicants

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
thrillhouse

Columbia Law wants Native applicants

Postby thrillhouse » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 am

Columbia's Native American Law Student Association has traditionally been one of the strongest chapters in the country. The stronger it gets, the more actively the school seeks Native applicants to carry on the tradition. They are interested in admitting people who will be energetic and enthusiastic participants in NALSA and the Native focused projects the school works on.

They have added another Indian law focused class this year. The program is growing, but they need the more Native applicants to keep the momentum going. If you are Native and passionate about it, please apply.

I am happy to talk to answer questions here or on PM.

orbbs

Re: Columbia Law wants Native applicants

Postby orbbs » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 am

thrillhouse wrote:Columbia's Native American Law Student Association has traditionally been one of the strongest chapters in the country. The stronger it gets, the more actively the school seeks Native applicants to carry on the tradition. They are interested in admitting people who will be energetic and enthusiastic participants in NALSA and the Native focused projects the school works on.

They have added another Indian law focused class this year. The program is growing, but they need the more Native applicants to keep the momentum going. If you are Native and passionate about it, please apply.

I am happy to talk to answer questions here or on PM.

PM-ed

thrillhouse

Re: Columbia Law wants Native applicants

Postby thrillhouse » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:58 pm

I hit you back. Let me know if you have other questions.

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”