African American male needing your advice!

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
foolishgirl33

African American male needing your advice!

Postby foolishgirl33 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 pm

My bf is an AfA male who was WL'd by a top 6 law school on the last cycle having applied very late. GPA 3.5 (math grades brought him down though he redeemed myself with the PhD which sadly doesn't count for law school except as a soft factor which might assure them that he won't drop the ball) from a v good undergrad, 164 LSAT and a PhD. Has he got a prayer for Columbia or NYU e.d. or Chicago r.d. if he applies in September? His life story is extraordinary and inspiring. His softs include 2 books and the constitution of a Pacific Island country.

Please advise us. Sincerely appreciated. :D

BlaqBella

Re: African American male needing your advice!

Postby BlaqBella » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:35 pm

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=192538

:? :? :? :? :?

We answered your same questions in the above thread, where you have elected to delete your numerous questions to once again ask the same thing...

foolishgirl33

Postby foolishgirl33 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Haha I wanted to diversify in order to get many perspectives! thanks! The naive bf doesn't even know I'm online spilling the beans about our travails!

bk1

Postby bk1 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:57 pm

BlaqBella wrote:http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=192538

:? :? :? :? :?

We answered your same questions in the above thread, where you have elected to delete your numerous questions to once again ask the same thing...

This. There is no need to make multiple threads for the same question.

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”