HELP! What are my chances???

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
hope14

HELP! What are my chances???

Postby hope14 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:13 pm

I am an URM (AA Female), 3 years out of school with work experience since graduation at a Big 4 accounting firm in tax. I am taking the December LSAT (due to lack of time to adequately study before Oct) and applying if I score high enough. I want to be in CA so mainly looking at USC/UCLA. I graduated with a 3.5 gpa and received my BS in accounting and MS in business tax and I am a CPA. I recently started studying and have scored in the 150-155 range. I am just wondering what score would make me highly competitive for USC/UCLA given my circumstances?? Should I even be looking into T-14? Please any advice is highly appreciated.

twenty

Re: HELP! What are my chances???

Postby twenty » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:03 pm

hope14 wrote:I am an URM (AA Female), 3 years out of school with work experience since graduation at a Big 4 accounting firm in tax. I am taking the December LSAT (due to lack of time to adequately study before Oct) and applying if I score high enough. I want to be in CA so mainly looking at USC/UCLA. I graduated with a 3.5 gpa and received my BS in accounting and MS in business tax and I am a CPA. I recently started studying and have scored in the 150-155 range. I am just wondering what score would make me highly competitive for USC/UCLA given my circumstances?? Should I even be looking into T-14? Please any advice is highly appreciated.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/DeloresSaidSo

My guess is with a 160~, you'll pick up a T14 or two. Maybe a 164-165 will get you a full ride at either USC or UCLA?

Nova

Re: HELP! What are my chances???

Postby Nova » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”