Waitlisted at BU today, I got the e-mail at work and just saw the, "We are unable to offer you admission at this time," part and spent the afternoon a little sad because I thought I was rejected, I should probably learn to always finish the sentence before coming to a conclusion before school starts. At this point I'm expecting a few more waitlists (and probably some rejections) over the next few weeks but I'm happy to sit on a waitlist for awhile, I'll take that over a rejection even if I have to wait some more. I'm thinking I'll probably wind up depositing at Cardozo and then hoping I get off a waitlist, I have a full ride so if I wind up there financially it feels like less of a risk (there I go again, making decisions without all the information).
Also, I have a new job, is it worth telling the schools I haven't heard back from? It's nothing glamorous, I'm working at in a call center for a travel company that does escorted tours, it requires minimal thinking and I doubt anyone is going to be impressed with my ability to book flights but right now (unless they check my LinkedIn) it looks like I'm not doing anything.