NYU AnBryce and Diversity Statement? Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
hyakku

Silver

NYU AnBryce and Diversity Statement?

Post by hyakku » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:28 am

Wondering if any of you are applying to the AnBryce program at NYU. I did my DS on a topic that's essentially exactly what they ask for AnBryce, so now I'm kind of at a loss. I don't want to just submit a ps and scholarship essay, but I dont want to not apply as well. From what I understand though, they don't even review scholarship apps until after you are in, so I feel like keeping my DS will give me a better shot at getting in (already a splitter) normally, which is my primary concern. although if I got in, then I'd be kicking myself if I didn't apply for AnBryce. Yet, I'm running out of topics to write on now that I've done my third statement.

Anyone know about this?

Edit: For stupid auto correct lmao
Last edited by hyakku on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dani.B

Bronze

Re: NYU AnBryce and Diverist Statement?

Post by Dani.B » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Yes, this may be stupid but i did not submit a diversity statement because it would be pretty much the same, so I took the risk. also my personal statement hits on diversity and obviously my application says Im an AA female.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”