Indiana ICLEO

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
ascool

Indiana ICLEO

Postby ascool » Mon May 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Has anyone heard back from Indiana's ICLEO? I haven't heard anything, and the website says that recipients will be notified by mid-April. I would assume that even if I got rejected, I would receive a rejection email and/or letter...right? It would just seem unprofessional to leave us hanging.

iambeautiful

Re: Indiana ICLEO

Postby iambeautiful » Mon May 02, 2011 11:59 pm

I was wondering this as well, tried calling a few times but no one answered.

ascool

Postby ascool » Tue May 03, 2011 3:59 am

Glad I'm not the only one! I've e-mailed a couple times, and heard nothing, which is weird b/c she always got back to me fairly quickly when I had questions during the application process. Maybe they are running behind schedule?

AJWilliamson

Postby AJWilliamson » Sat May 07, 2011 9:04 pm

I heard back from ICLEO on April 28, 2011 (they said yes). It is my understanding that whether accepted or not everyone would receive notice of their status. If you have not heard back yet, I would call and leave another message. Good luck.

ascool

Postby ascool » Wed May 11, 2011 11:03 pm

AJWilliamson wrote:I heard back from ICLEO on April 28, 2011 (they said yes). It is my understanding that whether accepted or not everyone would receive notice of their status. If you have not heard back yet, I would call and leave another message. Good luck.

Thank you for letting us know! I heard back from them the following week. I got rejected--tough news to hear, but at least now I know and am not still wondering.

I hope you have fun at the retreat!

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”