Chicago, Howard are best buy law schools Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
mimi82

New

Chicago, Howard are best buy law schools

Post by mimi82 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Not sure if anyone else posted this but if not then here you go:

http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNL ... aw_schools

bk1

Diamond

Re: Chicago, Howard are best buy law schools

Post by bk1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:09 pm

This is completely useless info considering it ignores how generous schools are with financial aid and instead focuses merely on tuition (it also ignores CoL as that should be a factor).

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:24 pm

While we're comparing BigLaw placement against raw and fairly meaningless metrics, I'd like to see a study of BigLaw placement as compared against the price of parking at those top 50 schools.

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:While we're comparing BigLaw placement against raw and fairly meaningless metrics, I'd like to see a study of BigLaw placement as compared against the price of parking at those top 50 schools.
I hear parking tickets in Virginia are a bitch. You gotta factor those in for when you can't find legit parking.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”