URM? Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
JizzMaster0

New

URM?

Post by JizzMaster0 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:36 am

I will be 35 when I plan to start law school, and qualify within the LGBT classification (although I am now married and in a "traditional" role). Do I qualify as URM?
p.s. I'm white, although I didn't report race and will not partake in queries about this on an "official" level. I'm not exactly comfortable with the LGBT thing either, but have had some freaking freaky relationships that qualify me. If I can use that to my advantage, then why not!?!
p.p.s Before you call this a flame, understand that your limited scope of reality might not encompass that of others. Move on to another thread if the content bothers you. Thanks :twisted:

Rand M.

Silver

Re: URM?

Post by Rand M. » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:41 am

No, who you do or do not have sex with cannot qualify you as a URM. HTH

TommyK

Silver

Post by TommyK » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghost

Silver

Post by Ghost » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 am

Can we get a ban on this guy and close this thread? Look at his name and the questions he asks. Move your stereotypes elsewhere a-hole.

JizzMaster0

New

Post by JizzMaster0 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:10 am

Kili wrote:Can we get a ban on this guy and close this thread? Look at his name and the questions he asks. Move your stereotypes elsewhere a-hole.
If you knew anything about Trey Parker's work you would understand the reference to my name on here. Stereotype? Interesting you say that, because I am being completely honest. Glad you were able to see how ridiculous all the URM stuff is though...
p.s. I am a woman

JizzMaster0

New

Post by JizzMaster0 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:11 am

Rand M. wrote:No, who you do or do not have sex with cannot qualify you as a URM. HTH
I am glad to hear that! I will just have to work harder :D

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 pm

banned for alt use.

serdog

Bronze

Post by serdog » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Native America African American or Hispanic are URM all other may get a boast by way of a DS

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”