UCLA Law Fellows Program Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Sh@keNb@ke

Bronze

UCLA Law Fellows Program

Post by Sh@keNb@ke » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Has anyone applied/been accepted?

thatlawguy

New

Re: UCLA Law Fellows Program

Post by thatlawguy » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Hey,

I applied to this program in 2008 and was accepted. It was a terrific program and I highly recommend it. The staff is great and it really gives you an accurate picture of law school. You attend one Saturday a month for 6 months and during each session you will have to prep an actual law case and discuss it with your peers and a UCLA law professor. Also, there is a law panel consisting of attorneys from different areas (entertainment, corporate, public interest, etc) so you get an understanding of the different careers you can potentially pursue.

If you want to know more, just PM me.

Peace

Sh@keNb@ke

Bronze

Post by Sh@keNb@ke » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks, sent you a PM!

chrissyc

Bronze

Post by chrissyc » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:58 pm

i did the program 2 years ago...amazing! :)

rhcp47

New

Post by rhcp47 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm mailing off my letter of recommendation tomorrow. I heard about the program a couple of weeks ago from a UCLA grad and was over the moon to see that they had extended the application deadline!

Sh@keNb@ke

Bronze

Post by Sh@keNb@ke » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:01 am

rhcp47 wrote:I'm mailing off my letter of recommendation tomorrow. I heard about the program a couple of weeks ago from a UCLA grad and was over the moon to see that they had extended the application deadline!
Good luck with the app! I just received good news last week and everyone tells me that it's a really great program.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”