(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 6:38 pm
I'm scheduled for the October LSAT and am fairly certain that I will not be fully prepared come test day. I'm considering taking but cancelling my October score and retaking in December. Would this be a bad idea considering I am a splitter (3.32 GPA) or does my URM status (Mexican-American) provide me with a little leeway. I'm willing to wait another year (if it means getting into a better school) but would prefer to complete everything this year. I'm currently scoring around 163 but I'm hoping for T10+ and would like to score 170+. Is a 170+ even feasible at this point or should I just wait till next cycle. Your thoughts are appreciated.
- Posts: 822
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:40 pm
I'm a splitter, not URM, and I'm taking the Dec test. It hurts you, but my understanding is that if you can score 3 points better on the Dec test vs the Oct test then its worth it. If you think you can score 7 points higher, I'd say its a no brainer (and those are a huge 7 points btw).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest