PS on Diversity vs. DS

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
DorianGray89

PS on Diversity vs. DS

Postby DorianGray89 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 am

I'm struggling with this. For the past month I've been working on my PS, making it perfect (or at least trying), and I will be working on it for another month, so hopefully it will be great. It touches a lot on my diversity and life experience because of it, my immigration to the US and all that. I thought about writing a DS, but I think that I would just be repeating myself. Should I use my PS as a DS, and then write another PS? My only fear is that since I've been working so hard on this PS, that if I write another PS, it won't be as good, since up to this point, I can't find anything to write it on (sad I know...). At the same time, I feel kind of mediocre for not writing a DS.

Any suggestions, advice?

(I'm def. writing Why X School? Essays for my top five, so I do have additional/optional essays)

ZXCVBNM

Re: PS on Diversity vs. DS

Postby ZXCVBNM » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 am

Make sure under strawberry that P's and D's are completely diverse and that the amount is for more than $75K.

DorianGray89

Re: PS on Diversity vs. DS

Postby DorianGray89 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 am

ZXCVBNM wrote:Make sure under strawberry that P's and D's are completely diverse and that the amount is for more than $75K.

Thanks for the advice!

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”