Remember this Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
unknownscholar

Bronze

Remember this

Post by unknownscholar » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm sure you all are doing just fine on your quest to law school, probably even better than that. I just thought I'd share this with those of you might enjoy a little reminder about being the success that you envision for yourself. A good friend of mine is struggling on this climb that we're all on, and she has found some words that are keeping her on the incline. And I'm renewed after listening too, so I'm passing it forward!

The very best, I wish to you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLN2k0b3g70
[I wasn't too sure that TLS allows embedded videos, so I just pasted the link. It's kinda old, so my apologies if you've seen it. It's called: Will's Wisdom]

JIsaacSmith

New

Re: Remember this

Post by JIsaacSmith » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:45 am

Beautiful video, man. Truly inspiring. Oftentimes we need to step back and remember the power that we have within ourselves to succeed. Hard work yields skill, and skill will outperform talent every time.

Mattalones

Silver

Re: Remember this

Post by Mattalones » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:12 am

JIsaacSmith wrote:Beautiful video, man. Truly inspiring. Oftentimes we need to step back and remember the power that we have within ourselves to succeed. Hard work yields skill, and skill will outperform talent every time.
Completely awesome! 8)

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”