does foerigner fall in the URM?

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
cassieyuc
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:53 pm

does foerigner fall in the URM?

Postby cassieyuc » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 am

I am a Chinese girl, who has been here only two years

Thanks =)

User avatar
cardinalandgold
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: does foerigner fall in the URM?

Postby cardinalandgold » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:42 am

No, you will not be counted as a URM.

User avatar
reasonabledoubt
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Re: does foerigner fall in the URM?

Postby reasonabledoubt » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:42 am

Spelling fall.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: does foerigner fall in the URM?

Postby 09042014 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:46 am

How about White dudes with freckles. Surely we are under represented.

User avatar
booboo
Posts: 1032
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Re: does foerigner fall in the URM?

Postby booboo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am

Desert Fox wrote:How about White dudes with freckles. Surely we are under represented.


Are you though?

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: does foerigner fall in the URM?

Postby 09042014 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 pm

booboo wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:How about White dudes with freckles. Surely we are under represented.


Are you though?


That LSAC doesn't take the data proves the discrimination against my kind.

Hell even I find freckles ugly. I'm self hating freckled.

User avatar
reasonabledoubt
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Re: does foerigner fall in the URM?

Postby reasonabledoubt » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
booboo wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:How about White dudes with freckles. Surely we are under represented.


Are you though?


That LSAC doesn't take the data proves the discrimination against my kind.

Hell even I find freckles ugly. I'm self hating freckled.


You may just need a spray-tan. See "bros" thread for examples of what that might look like afterwards. ;)




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest