URM.. HARVARD PERSONAL STATEMENT..SUBMIT TONITE!!!!!

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
MS.LEGALBRIEFS

Re: URM.. HARVARD PERSONAL STATEMENT..SUBMIT TONITE!!!!!

Postby MS.LEGALBRIEFS » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 am

what are you talking about,., thats why i put it on here, :D this is a part of it. i was wondering about content, i can have it proofed for gramatical errors but i just needed feedback on content..

soullogical

Postby soullogical » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 pm

You really, really need to sit down and rewrite this personal statement. I can't see this statement being helpful for admission into Southern, much less Harvard. You came here for honest criticism and being completely honest your personal statement is poor.

$1.99

Postby $1.99 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:20 pm

damn this is the worst PS i've read since i've been here. it makes me lose faith in humanity seeing how you think this was a good one and that youa ctually had a chance at harvard.

Cavalier

Postby Cavalier » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:28 pm

$1.99 wrote:damn this is the worst PS i've read since i've been here. it makes me lose faith in humanity seeing how you think this was a good one and that youa ctually had a chance at harvard.

This is the worst example of thread necromancy I've seen since I've been here. I'm disappointed that someone would think that this was a thread worth reviving.

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Cavalier wrote:
$1.99 wrote:damn this is the worst PS i've read since i've been here. it makes me lose faith in humanity seeing how you think this was a good one and that youa ctually had a chance at harvard.

This is the worst example of thread necromancy I've seen since I've been here. I'm disappointed that someone would think that this was a thread worth reviving.

Agreed.

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”