URM.. HARVARD PERSONAL STATEMENT..SUBMIT TONITE!!!!! Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
MS.LEGALBRIEFS

New

Re: URM.. HARVARD PERSONAL STATEMENT..SUBMIT TONITE!!!!!

Post by MS.LEGALBRIEFS » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 am

what are you talking about,., thats why i put it on here, :D this is a part of it. i was wondering about content, i can have it proofed for gramatical errors but i just needed feedback on content..

soullogical

New

Post by soullogical » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 pm

You really, really need to sit down and rewrite this personal statement. I can't see this statement being helpful for admission into Southern, much less Harvard. You came here for honest criticism and being completely honest your personal statement is poor.

$1.99

Silver

Post by $1.99 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:20 pm

damn this is the worst PS i've read since i've been here. it makes me lose faith in humanity seeing how you think this was a good one and that youa ctually had a chance at harvard.

Cavalier

Gold

Post by Cavalier » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:28 pm

$1.99 wrote:damn this is the worst PS i've read since i've been here. it makes me lose faith in humanity seeing how you think this was a good one and that youa ctually had a chance at harvard.
This is the worst example of thread necromancy I've seen since I've been here. I'm disappointed that someone would think that this was a thread worth reviving.

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Cavalier wrote:
$1.99 wrote:damn this is the worst PS i've read since i've been here. it makes me lose faith in humanity seeing how you think this was a good one and that youa ctually had a chance at harvard.
This is the worst example of thread necromancy I've seen since I've been here. I'm disappointed that someone would think that this was a thread worth reviving.
Agreed.

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”